Skip directly to content

Update Yo Status - get yourself tested

Community

• Update Yo Status - get yourself tested
    April 19, 2013

Hey Trey & Fans,

As a sex symbol, you have a following from youngsters...and your brand oozes sex lol. Now, what would be cool is encouraging young people who take your lyrics too much to the head to get themselves tested of HIV/AIDS :)

I'm a Youth Ambassador in South Africa and I have a dance competition called Dance 2 Inspire (@Dance2Indpire_); which uses the emotional power of dance & music to ask young people to get tested.. @UpdateYoStatus. If you can help bring attention to this critical illness and maybe even support this initiative in anyhow, Trey I would be grateful. You are my role model and I look up to you!

To the fans, how do you feel about a future without HIV/AIDS? :)
    LOL I listen to a lot of Trey's intimate songs and gawwwwd dang, that ish goes iiiiiin! lol.

Keep shining doe!!!!

LuniqueSithole's picture
on Apr 19, 2013 - 05:14PM

Hey Trey & Fans,

As a sex symbol, you have a following from youngsters...and your brand oozes sex lol. Now, what would be cool is encouraging young people who take your lyrics too much to the head to get themselves tested of HIV/AIDS :)

I'm a Youth Ambassador in South Africa and I have a dance competition called Dance 2 Inspire (@Dance2Indpire_); which uses the emotional power of dance & music to ask young people to get tested.. @UpdateYoStatus. If you can help bring attention to this critical illness and maybe even support this initiative in anyhow, Trey I would be grateful. You are my role model and I look up to you!

To the fans, how do you feel about a future without HIV/AIDS? :)
LOL I listen to a lot of Trey's intimate songs and gawwwwd dang, that ish goes iiiiiin! lol.

Keep shining doe!!!!

Forum category: 

shop