Skip directly to content

Upgrades to the Profile Page FAQ

Community

• Upgrades to the Profile Page FAQ
    July 03, 2012

What's been upgraded on the Profile Pages?
    All profile pages have these new features:
        •    A comment wall for other members of the site to leave you messages
        •    A list of the discussion threads you've created, called My Discussions
        •    A list of comments you've left on content throughout the site called My Comments
        •    The ability to reply to specific comments, not just the original post

What's the comment wall?
    A way for other members of the site to leave comments on your profile and you can reply to them.  

How do I reply to a comment?
    Each comment on your wall has a 'reply' link right below it.  When you reply to a comment it appears directly below, and is indented so you can tell it's a reply.

Can I reply to all comments on the site, not just the ones on my profile?
    Yes, you can!  All comments on the site now support replies.

What's the My Discussions list?
    Similar to My Photos and My Videos, My Discussions lists out all the discussion threads you've started and links to each one.  This way you can easily jump to any discussion you've started and see how the conversation is going.

What's the My Comments list?
    Similar to My Photos and My Videos, My Comments, lists all the comments you've left and links to each one.  This way you can jump back to the original photo, video, blog or discussion and see who else has responded since you did.

Webcrew's picture
on Jul 3, 2012 - 10:27AM

What's been upgraded on the Profile Pages?
All profile pages have these new features:
    •    A comment wall for other members of the site to leave you messages
    •    A list of the discussion threads you've created, called My Discussions
    •    A list of comments you've left on content throughout the site called My Comments
    •    The ability to reply to specific comments, not just the original post

What's the comment wall?
A way for other members of the site to leave comments on your profile and you can reply to them.  

How do I reply to a comment?
Each comment on your wall has a 'reply' link right below it.  When you reply to a comment it appears directly below, and is indented so you can tell it's a reply.

Can I reply to all comments on the site, not just the ones on my profile?
Yes, you can!  All comments on the site now support replies.

What's the My Discussions list?
Similar to My Photos and My Videos, My Discussions lists out all the discussion threads you've started and links to each one.  This way you can easily jump to any discussion you've started and see how the conversation is going.

What's the My Comments list?
Similar to My Photos and My Videos, My Comments, lists all the comments you've left and links to each one.  This way you can jump back to the original photo, video, blog or discussion and see who else has responded since you did.

Forum category: 
MsNeversonSongz ❀◕‿◕❀'s picture

awesome love it

Logan Collard's picture

:)

imprettyerthayou5's picture

thankxx this is cool

Numba1Hon's picture

Thanks. This is much better.

tamarahshivers's picture

THANKS

precious_perlie's picture