Skip directly to content

Video for Trey

Community

• Video for Trey
    July 16, 2012

Please have all the information to me buy July 31, 2012. Thank you all for being a part of the video.

I want to make a video for Trey and I would like for any and all Angels to be a part of the video. I will upload to youtube on or after the 21st of Aug. From day 1 I have always called Trey Songz an amazing person and now he has made a song in titled "Simply Amazing" I would like a 30 second video stating why Trey is amazing to you. I mean he work his end off to make us happy keep us with good music and to give us great concerts. If you have any pictures of Trey that you would like to include in the video feel free to send them to me. If you are sending pictures of you with Trey and have more than one send the one you like the most. I know some of use do not like being in front of the camera. Me being one of them. If you would like you can send a few sentences along with a picture of you self stating why Trey is amazing to you and I will add it to the video.

Please include where you are from and twitter name.

Thanks

Amaris
    @justme2905

send all information to

treysongzsimplyamazing@hotmail.com

msamaris@hotmail.com's picture
on Jul 16, 2012 - 03:05PM

Please have all the information to me buy July 31, 2012. Thank you all for being a part of the video.

I want to make a video for Trey and I would like for any and all Angels to be a part of the video. I will upload to youtube on or after the 21st of Aug. From day 1 I have always called Trey Songz an amazing person and now he has made a song in titled "Simply Amazing" I would like a 30 second video stating why Trey is amazing to you. I mean he work his end off to make us happy keep us with good music and to give us great concerts. If you have any pictures of Trey that you would like to include in the video feel free to send them to me. If you are sending pictures of you with Trey and have more than one send the one you like the most. I know some of use do not like being in front of the camera. Me being one of them. If you would like you can send a few sentences along with a picture of you self stating why Trey is amazing to you and I will add it to the video.

Please include where you are from and twitter name.

Thanks

Amaris
@justme2905

send all information to

treysongzsimplyamazing@hotmail.com

Forum category: 
msamaris@hotmail.com's picture

Litaneverson yes you may send me the video send a picture of yourself I have not meet trey yet myself. thanks

LitaNeverson's picture

is there any way we can be part of this video but i dont have a pic with trey cuz i havnt met him yet :'(

mind_is_unique's picture

I believe i sent you a video awhile back?

FeeninForThatTreyLove's picture

I'm down with this ! lol. is the video going to be anywhere else ? hopefully we can let Trey see it :]

CFlame's picture

Simply LOVE that song, and I'm down! I'll send my vid to you asap

vivianbryan62's picture

just send my to u

VirginAngel's picture

It Gong Down. Let's Go Angels!

lavella_thompson's picture

ITS ABOUT TO BE ON!!!!!!!! IM EXITCED about the video. #Bong bong/whoop/yuuup

tomiko's picture

ok.. Imma try to get one together

ladytiara19's picture

i'm down