Skip directly to content

Is The V.I.P $450 Ticket Worth It? Help Angels!

Community

• Is The V.I.P $450 Ticket Worth It? Help Angels!
    October 19, 2012

Hello Angels, i just mainly want to hear some info from angels that have attended any of Trey's concert meet and greets before. I have enough money for the m&g ticket ready to spend whenever my city go on sale; that's not an issue. i'm just having a hard time determining if it's worth it or not. Do we get to sit around and talk to trey? Do we get to take pics with him on our own phone? I know i would be the happiest angel ever if i finally met trey, but I'm having a hard time deciding to do m&g or just get some amazing seats... I mean is any one else having second thoughts?! I love Trey to death but i just don't know!

Songz First Lady's picture
on Oct 19, 2012 - 10:17PM

Hello Angels, i just mainly want to hear some info from angels that have attended any of Trey's concert meet and greets before. I have enough money for the m&g ticket ready to spend whenever my city go on sale; that's not an issue. i'm just having a hard time determining if it's worth it or not. Do we get to sit around and talk to trey? Do we get to take pics with him on our own phone? I know i would be the happiest angel ever if i finally met trey, but I'm having a hard time deciding to do m&g or just get some amazing seats... I mean is any one else having second thoughts?! I love Trey to death but i just don't know!

Forum category: 

shop