Skip directly to content

We Want to Hear from You!

Community

• We Want to Hear from You!
    May 25, 2010

In an effort to give the TreySongz.com community a single place to voice feedback, opinions, ideas, and requests on anything from site support issues to suggestions on Trey Songz merchandise and anything in between, we've created a new "Feedback and Suggestions" category. We will be checking this section regularly and look forward to hearing from you.

ATTN ANGELS: If you have questions about your Trey's Angels membership, welcome package or fan club events/ticketing you should reach out to memberships@treysangels.com. Be sure to include the name and email associated with your membership. UPDATE: Trey's Angels Fan Club is currently closed to new membership but you can still stay connected to Trey and fellow Angels by joining Trey's new social network, The Angel Network - Sign Up HERE.

Thanks!
    TreySongz.com Webcrew

Atlantic Records's picture
on May 25, 2010 - 12:04PM

In an effort to give the TreySongz.com community a single place to voice feedback, opinions, ideas, and requests on anything from site support issues to suggestions on Trey Songz merchandise and anything in between, we've created a new "Feedback and Suggestions" category. We will be checking this section regularly and look forward to hearing from you.

ATTN ANGELS: If you have questions about your Trey's Angels membership, welcome package or fan club events/ticketing you should reach out to memberships@treysangels.com. Be sure to include the name and email associated with your membership. UPDATE: Trey's Angels Fan Club is currently closed to new membership but you can still stay connected to Trey and fellow Angels by joining Trey's new social network, The Angel Network - Sign Up HERE.

Thanks!
TreySongz.com Webcrew

Forum category: 
KayKay_Trey'lil'Baby's picture

I was Wondering the same THING! I hope somebody can answer our question..!

ramosjess7's picture

Is there going to b a promo code for treys angels for the San Antonio concert ? Would be great if someone knows. Thank you ♥♡♥

issuez2010's picture

JnTrey247365's picture

I have been patiently waiting for my chance to become an Official Trey's Angel for a minute and I'm starting to wonder if it's ever gonna happen. I admit for some reason I procrastinated on joining but damn...to take the option away it too much even if only "temporarily." Please let us know via some form of social media "what da bidness gon be?" Seriously! Thanks a Treyllion

Hey i became an angel in december. If u log into treysongz.com scroll down & you should see were it says treys angels click on that. And on one side it'll tell you all treysongz.com has to offer & the other side has were you sign up to be a treys angel. And you go from there.

Real Rnb forever's picture

Hey thank you for that response. I emailed member services and sadly they said they are not offering memberships at this time. I'm bummed but its real cool you took the time to answer when nobody else would. I look forward to being a Angel when the opportunity presents itself again.

You're very welcome. I didn't mind at all. I know its a great honor to be one of treys angels, oooh how I love that man. But just keep checking back don't give up on it. And I can't wait for you to become apart of our treys angel family!! Again u r welcome

Thats really sweet of you sista. Trey gained a awesome Angel!

Thanks! & i'm sure he'll soon be gaining another one !!!

treysflaangel031's picture

what is up with not being able to pay for treysangles an the link up top dont work

I emailed member services and they replied. below is the response, I copied from my email I hope we are both able to sign up soon.

"We apologize but there are no new memberships or renewals being offered at this time".

Tetucha Gomes's picture

I need help as well to join the treysangels

Are you having the same issue I am? I'm so frustrated that nobody is willing to answer this simple question.

Tetucha Gomes's picture

I need help as well to join the treysangels

Ashleigh Yvette's picture

I need help as well too with joining treysangels someone please help

How do I sign up for Treys Angels? Somebody please help.

-TREYSANGEL's picture

i still have not gotten my membership packet

AliLuvsTrey's picture

Love being a part of Treys Angels♥

How did you sign up? Me and a few other ladies are having trouble figuring out where on the website we go to sign up, and so far nobody has been kind enough to respond. Could you help us out please?

pwilburn120's picture

Also, it would be great if I didn't have to sign in again and again every time I click on an Angels item in the online store. Signing in once should be enough

pwilburn120's picture

It would be nice to receive shipping confirmation with tracking info for orders from the online store and membership packages.

Qu33ntoni86's picture

No membership package, or contest package yet, wonder how long its gonna take?I see some angels that order last fall still ain't receive their membership package. I know it cant be that backed up. 8 weeks passed and that was the max we were giving, why? when its more than 8 weeks,hmmmmm

dymunique@yahoo.com's picture

I'm having a couple issues with TAN. I purchased credits and ended up doing it twice because I didn't think the first one went through. It has not credited my TAN account, but has charged my credit card. I have sent 4 emails to Handmade Mobile Entertainment Ltd., and have received no response and no credits!!!!

Also is there anyway to have a settings page to not receive all notifications?

VerifiedHoney's picture

I had that problem but I screenshot my transactions n sent it to TAN IN A MESSAGE thru the angel network app n she sent me a code you need to redeem ur credits hope this helps

JnTrey247365's picture

Soooo unfair I bought the TAN App and now you leave the Android operating system out of the updates. Please re-include it, not everyone has an iPhone/iPad. Thanks

VerifiedHoney's picture

If you have waited long you can shoot Treys team an email at (help@artistarena.com) with your user name and they will contact you. Just a little help by your fellow Angel❤✌

VerifiedHoney's picture

Angels I waited from nov-feb 3months for my package and I received it on VDay. Not because i received my package I say this because I also waited patiently but,due to the overwhelming volume of Angel fan base these packages do run out and must be restocked so, try and be patient you will receive it. I receive my Angels shirt and my dog tag but did not receive my letter from Trey but I have faith in Treys team that later I will receive it.

milkchoc74's picture

I joined Treys Angels Dec.9 I still have not received my welcome package.

Sammybs11X's picture

Why have I not receive my membership pack yet ? I've been waiting for months, please update me.

VerifiedHoney's picture

I'm wondering why I am not able to purchase from Trey's Angel Apparel when I had VIP membership? I was able to order before now Its saying I am not a member to sign up :( please help me please!!

Pages

shop