Skip directly to content

We Want to Hear from You!

Community

• We Want to Hear from You!
    May 25, 2010

In an effort to give the TreySongz.com community a single place to voice feedback, opinions, ideas, and requests on anything from site support issues to suggestions on Trey Songz merchandise and anything in between, we've created a new "Feedback and Suggestions" category. We will be checking this section regularly and look forward to hearing from you.

ATTN ANGELS: If you have questions about your Trey's Angels membership, welcome package or fan club events/ticketing you should reach out to memberships@treysangels.com. Be sure to include the name and email associated with your membership. UPDATE: Trey's Angels Fan Club is currently closed to new membership but you can still stay connected to Trey and fellow Angels by joining Trey's new social network, The Angel Network - Sign Up HERE.

Thanks!
    TreySongz.com Webcrew

Atlantic Records's picture
on May 25, 2010 - 12:04PM

In an effort to give the TreySongz.com community a single place to voice feedback, opinions, ideas, and requests on anything from site support issues to suggestions on Trey Songz merchandise and anything in between, we've created a new "Feedback and Suggestions" category. We will be checking this section regularly and look forward to hearing from you.

ATTN ANGELS: If you have questions about your Trey's Angels membership, welcome package or fan club events/ticketing you should reach out to memberships@treysangels.com. Be sure to include the name and email associated with your membership. UPDATE: Trey's Angels Fan Club is currently closed to new membership but you can still stay connected to Trey and fellow Angels by joining Trey's new social network, The Angel Network - Sign Up HERE.

Thanks!
TreySongz.com Webcrew

Forum category: 
Mmaddy16's picture

I have tickets to go to the concert on February 14 In Foxwoods and I was wondering if there was any way of me getting backstage passes?

kfrancis277's picture

I wish yall would upload the pictures from the Birmingham, AL concert!

VerifiedHoney's picture

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY MERCHANDISE I ORDERED :)
I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO PRODUCT A PAIR OF JEANS (LIGHT BLUE) WITH TREYSONGZ SEXY PICTURE DOWN THE LEG!!! LOL OMGOODNESS I WILL PAY WHATEVER YOU CHARGE!!! I NEED THEM... THANK YOU

mssongz19's picture

I ordered a vip membership i wonder how long does it take for the package to come

mssongz19's picture

I ordered a vip membership i wonder how long it takes for the package to come anybody know

AliciaFoster's picture

I Order A VIP Membership , The Page Had An Error But The Payment Was Processed , I Didnt Recieve A Confirmation Page Or Anything . I Looked In My Spam And Everything.???

CharlotteKatona's picture

me too!!!

AliciaFoster's picture

I Keep Emailing Them But Getting No Reply, I Just Want What I Paid For .

Me too!!! No reply n it doesn't work... I hope they send me T-shirt n letter, I don't understand this! Why we can't see nothing for VIP when we paid. And They didn't send me any mail.

AliciaFoster's picture

Thats The Same Thing I Said About The VIP Stuff. But Ive Been Emailing Them Since The Same Day I Ordered It , The 19th !!! Ridiculous !!!

Yes it is!! I don't understand!

kirab@d11's picture

OMG I AM A FAN OF TREY SONGZ IT WILL BE AWESOME IF I GET TO SEE HIM IN PERSON

lasheema_jordan's picture

Had fun goin to see my man in Hampton vs

Markus Paul's picture

can't see the official videos in germany

BeautyZ's picture

Hi Treamaine,your the best ever..:)

nikiiixox's picture

HURRY UP AND COME TO AUSTRALIA PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3

Bella Kanda's picture

Hi Web crew,
I notice a mistake on tab TOUR. For Jan 22 it's wrote: "Zenith Sint-Gillis-Bij-Dendermonde, Belgium" instead of " ZENITH PARIS - LA VILLETTE - FRANCE".
Have a good day.

mz.blckroze's picture

I definitely turn up at yo concert ..last nite ..love u

xoxo_Ria's picture

Love ya, come back to STL soon <3

Numba1Hon's picture

Hi Atlantic: I don't know if this is okay with you all, but YouTube is recommending A full version of Chapter V on a bootleggers channel that contains many other albums (full version). The channel is starlightsunn1. The link is a follows:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-As30oJ7I&feature=g-high-rec
The first 0 is a zero and the small o is the letter o. A capital i is after the 7.

bonafidegurl25's picture

damn boo i miss u and like u said da hatas gon talk just let go and continue to fly

UnCommonAngel's picture

Hey Im new I wont to know more about this site

taylor songz's picture

i love you trey songz....... lol

marsh's picture

I think the site should be limited to Official Angels only, I love everyone who supports Trey, but don't think we need the bs on here. Some post that I see are uncalled for and they are made by those that are not official.

rayinasexton's picture

I agree! Because the unnecessary bs that people write are so uncalled for

Hay4Trey's picture

i like this page.it's brilliant.

KuSu Songz's picture

Why you leave face book?

DanaD's picture

Hey web crew , on twitter treysongz1 pretending to be trey Songz. Just thought You should know

isabella_trey's picture

Hey..I want to buy something from the store but I can't because there's no delivery to Romania!I'm disappointed about it!

princesstangles's picture

can sumone help me tell me what Membership card good for :) x

Pages

shop