Skip directly to content

We Want to Hear from You!

Community

• We Want to Hear from You!
    May 25, 2010

In an effort to give the TreySongz.com community a single place to voice feedback, opinions, ideas, and requests on anything from site support issues to suggestions on Trey Songz merchandise and anything in between, we've created a new "Feedback and Suggestions" category. We will be checking this section regularly and look forward to hearing from you.

ATTN ANGELS: If you have questions about your Trey's Angels membership, welcome package or fan club events/ticketing you should reach out to memberships@treysangels.com. Be sure to include the name and email associated with your membership. UPDATE: Trey's Angels Fan Club is currently closed to new membership but you can still stay connected to Trey and fellow Angels by joining Trey's new social network, The Angel Network - Sign Up HERE.

Thanks!
    TreySongz.com Webcrew

Atlantic Records's picture
on May 25, 2010 - 12:04PM

In an effort to give the TreySongz.com community a single place to voice feedback, opinions, ideas, and requests on anything from site support issues to suggestions on Trey Songz merchandise and anything in between, we've created a new "Feedback and Suggestions" category. We will be checking this section regularly and look forward to hearing from you.

ATTN ANGELS: If you have questions about your Trey's Angels membership, welcome package or fan club events/ticketing you should reach out to memberships@treysangels.com. Be sure to include the name and email associated with your membership. UPDATE: Trey's Angels Fan Club is currently closed to new membership but you can still stay connected to Trey and fellow Angels by joining Trey's new social network, The Angel Network - Sign Up HERE.

Thanks!
TreySongz.com Webcrew

Forum category: 
Hay4Trey's picture

i like this page.it's brilliant.

KuSu Songz's picture

Why you leave face book?

DanaD's picture

Hey web crew , on twitter treysongz1 pretending to be trey Songz. Just thought You should know

isabella_trey's picture

Hey..I want to buy something from the store but I can't because there's no delivery to Romania!I'm disappointed about it!

princesstangles's picture

can sumone help me tell me what Membership card good for :) x

Web Crew's picture

Hey everyone, the Not Authorized issues should now be resolved. If you're still running into that error, pleas try clearing your cache or restarting your browser.

Thanks,
WebCrew

ShanaeShines's picture

Im having the SAME issue. i can log into the site but when click on Angels section, it says Not Authorized. so i can't see any of the activity on the fan club site, or any discussions, nothing.

do same to me go into site sumtimes? have you we fresh page see work what i did last night and any discussions, nothing come up

Prettyqueenie24's picture

I have the same problem as KSMASHHH

ksmashhh's picture

Hi, I have been getting "Not Authorized" messages whenever I click on my "Updates For You" and "Activity" section of the website. Is there something going on? I've never had this issue before now. Thanks.

Prettyqueenie24's picture

Me to I thought I was the only one

Numba1Hon's picture

Hi Web Crew. I notice that a number of songs are missing under Music for Chapter V. Can you add Ladies Go Wild and the Intro (short version) and Outro (FULL version) of the song Chapter V and also Check Me Out. Please include the LYRICS. Thanks. Another song is Never Again.

Numba1Hon's picture

Hi Web Crew. I love that you have the lyrics under Music now. I think the lyrics to Playin Hard need correction. Instead of "that our subject", it should be "that's off subject" when he is singing about your girlfriend outchear f*king. Also, "like I work out in public" should be "like I work out in Publix", the national supermarket chain bagging groceries (use of a metaphor). Keep up the good work. I hope you bring back the search feature and all of the old comments. You can only find them now if you search the internet.

lisaleigh30's picture

I love the site but I would like to suggest taking away some of the vidoes and news on the opening page of the site. Remove the albums so that viewers would consider purchasing from the store, remove the top level showing parts of his biography and videos (make those part of another viewing page and only show a new video whether media tv or Tret's videos and only show current news no later than 60 days to build interest in joining the site, and consider darker colors for the season

What do I use the Membership card for and how to use it. Maybe help me

MissNeverson14's picture

Hi. I am not an official Treys Angel but i was wondering if i had to be an Angel to purchase Treys Angel apparel in stores. Also, i have wanted to be a Treys Angel for a while, but i am not old enough to receive a credit card, so I would like to know if there was a way i could pay in cash or is that not accepted? Thank You soo much for taking the time to read my question :))

mica232's picture

I have been a member for a year. I never received a Treys Angels membership card. Where do I go to get it, and what is it used for? Please help.

Babybird1123's picture

What Is The Membership card Good For?

caresmadixon's picture

For some reason I can't buy tickets from website, what can I do b4 the good run out in atlanta ga??

Lady_Dasolve's picture

I need to know how can I see Trey in V.I.P When he come to Chicago 12~01~2012. For Chapter V tour ??? I'm also an Angel of Trey. Anyone can help me??? asap

TREYed UP's picture

they are currently on sale on Ticketmaster website. You better hurry before they sell out!

Keila Kerr's picture

This is my first year away from my BFF for concert/ BDAY because I'm in the navy. Nevertheless, I'm asking for you to give her, Shakeela Matthews, an amazing shout out for me at your concert in Milwaukee WI. Thank You.
P. S. WE LOOOVE YOU!!!

Pretty Ricki's picture

Is there an Angel pre sale for Nashville concert? I have a been a member for a while now and never receive updates about the pre sale codes :( I need those pit seats!!! lol

leta27lele2's picture

Hello..i was wondering if the angels could have a mobile app to log into the web site thru..maybe make it look like a purple background an white angel or close to it? A thought for a quicker log in ..thanks

Web Crew's picture

Hi Angels! If you have questions about your Trey's Angels membership, welcome package or fan club events/ticketing you should reach out to memberships@treysangels.com. Be sure to include the name and email associated with your membership.

Thanks,
WebCrew

ruweida2's picture

Hello!!!I just joined Treys angels 2 days ago,very excited about it.I need to know when Trey Songz will be in South Africa again and will we also have access to VIP tickets and a meet and greet?It would be an absolute dream come true to meet him!!!

body like a coke bottle's picture

PLEASE HELP how do i knw if my membership is expired and how can i tell if im still an active trey angels... tix go on sale for detroit this week need to know so i can get my tickets

kristanjohnson's picture

i never received my activation code but i did get my shirt,chain,letter,and treys angels card

rayinasexton's picture

There was no code required when i purchased the LA tickets. Why?

Mztrina03's picture

I just paid to become a Trey's Angel but nothing has changed. I dont have access to anything exclusive. The only thing I can see is that I paid and what date it was. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Pages

shop