Skip directly to content

We Want to Hear from You!

Community

• We Want to Hear from You!
    May 25, 2010

In an effort to give the TreySongz.com community a single place to voice feedback, opinions, ideas, and requests on anything from site support issues to suggestions on Trey Songz merchandise and anything in between, we've created a new "Feedback and Suggestions" category. We will be checking this section regularly and look forward to hearing from you.

ATTN ANGELS: If you have questions about your Trey's Angels membership, welcome package or fan club events/ticketing you should reach out to memberships@treysangels.com. Be sure to include the name and email associated with your membership. UPDATE: Trey's Angels Fan Club is currently closed to new membership but you can still stay connected to Trey and fellow Angels by joining Trey's new social network, The Angel Network - Sign Up HERE.

Thanks!
    TreySongz.com Webcrew

Atlantic Records's picture
on May 25, 2010 - 12:04PM

In an effort to give the TreySongz.com community a single place to voice feedback, opinions, ideas, and requests on anything from site support issues to suggestions on Trey Songz merchandise and anything in between, we've created a new "Feedback and Suggestions" category. We will be checking this section regularly and look forward to hearing from you.

ATTN ANGELS: If you have questions about your Trey's Angels membership, welcome package or fan club events/ticketing you should reach out to memberships@treysangels.com. Be sure to include the name and email associated with your membership. UPDATE: Trey's Angels Fan Club is currently closed to new membership but you can still stay connected to Trey and fellow Angels by joining Trey's new social network, The Angel Network - Sign Up HERE.

Thanks!
TreySongz.com Webcrew

Forum category: 
CharmaineSandieLegacé's picture

ahem ahem. ANNOUNCEMENT. CHARMAINE SANDIE LEGACÉ SAYS:
(in a small voice) CHARMAINE: trey, can you come to Ireland please?
TREY: if it's possible. I see you like me too much.
(again in a small voice) CHARMAINE: of course I do. Please come join me for breakfast!
TREY: ok sure. bye bye!
ANNOUNCEMENT FINISHED. CHARMAINE PROCEEDS TO GO SHOPPING WITH HER FAVOURITE SINGER.

bonafidegurl25's picture

hey babbOy boy u would not beleive da fuckin 2 days i had first i trusted a skimp nigga and got put out the ramaqmda who fuckin still stay there but any way i need a angels prayers trey im a fallen angel fallen from grace and what im tryna say is i need u to go before da LORD AND PREY 4 ME LUV YA AND READ EPHESIANS CHAPTER 6 UR WIFEY BABY GURL OH HOW COME WE HAVE NOT CHOPPED IT UP YET I DA BYTCH ON SAYNOW DAT USED TO TELL U ALLHER PROBLEMS SO MY FUTURE BABY FATHER HOLLA BACK AND THANKS UR TWITTER TALK LOVE AND CAN I BE UR WONDA WOMAN. STOP BULSHITTTIN ON UR BABY MOMS DATS FUCKED UP I COULD NOT GET IN DA CLUB IN DC TO SEE U MAKE SURE U HOLLA AT YUR GURL IM FRAKYGURL ON TWITTER LUV U AND WILL UEVER CHOOSE A REAL HOMIE LOVA FRIEND OH WELL WONT WRAP MY BABY BOY UP BUT NIGGA GET5 SOME HELP 4 UR LUST ISSUES U ALREADY KNOW US SAGGSES ARE HOES LUV U I AM TRYNA BE BETTA THAN TONI AND U IM UR WIFE

SongzPrincess's picture

Hello, I am a new Trey's Angel from Paris. Is it real that there is a membercard for us? and if it's true can i know how i can do get it please.

I'm very happy and proud to be a Trey'sAngel.<3

queentalibah2008's picture

Welcome SongzPrincess yes there is a membership card you probably have it already from the date of this post lol I'm mad late lmao....

SongzPrincess's picture

Thank you Angel, but no I didn't receive it yet:( so I wait lol:)

RobinWeisse's picture

Hey i just wanna ask if there will be a chance to meet Trey before his concert in germany (oberhausen) next year? will there be any option?

Thx for take time to answer

jenae_young's picture

I ordered merchandise from the store and it put the wrong shipping & billing address. I sent the e-mail but now it's not even showing up I even purchased anything. I'm confused because my credit card has been charged but no order shows up under my account on the website

Web Crew's picture

Hey, thanks for letting us know. Have you reached out to the Webstore Customer Service team? If not, please fill out this contact form: http://store.treysongz.com/contacts/. They'll be able to provide more information regarding your order status. Thanks!

starapril87's picture

um i offiacialy singed up as an angel an i was told i was supposed to get the welcom bundle an i have recived any thing an its been 3weeks but my bank statement says i was charged

Web Crew's picture

Hey, please contact memberships@treysangels.com for a status on your welcome package.

Thanks!

SongzPrincess's picture

I send an email for my welcome package but there's no reply, I signed up on September 14th:(

Llalababes's picture

And do u guys also have differ packages of trey beside da welcome one? Or how I go bout purchasing more stuff of trey? And is trey ever gonna have concerts in jerseyshore or at least atlantic city?? Thankyou,, I'll b waitin for ur answers soon

Web Crew's picture

You can check out the official webstore here: http://store.treysongz.com/. There's also a Trey's Angels section with exclusive merch for fan club members.

Llalababes's picture

Hey,, I'm Lala. I just recently became a new angel and I received my packaged not too long ago.I must say I'm very happy. Now I haven't been on da site in while. I was wondering how I go bout fixin my profile and puttin a pic.Or to c any of treys pics I'm just can't figure it out. Lol. And something I get cut off from da site. Is it bcus I go on it on my iPod?

queentalibah2008's picture

Hello Lala yesit probably is I don't go on from my ipod bcuz it takes to long but if you go on the computer just click on edit profile and upload photo but you have to have photos on the device that you are on ipod same thing but better to go on computer.....You can also look at pics of Trey by clicking on photos

Web Crew's picture

Congrats on being an Official Trey's Angel, Lala! To change you're profile picture, visit your edit account page. You can get there by hovering over your username over at the top of the sidebar -->

For pictures of Trey, visit the offical photo gallery: www.treysongz.com/photo. On your edit profile page, you can also add info and some fun facts that will display on your profile page so that Angels can get to know you better! What issues are you seeing, exactly? Knowing will help us test and figure out what's up.

Thanks!
--TreySongz.com WebCrew

Essence711's picture

Hi. I haven't been on the site in a while and I'm noticing a lot of changes which are great, but... I can't see my comments or anyone else's comments on my page because everything is in black. Is there a way that this can be fixed?

Web Crew's picture

Hey Essence,

As an Angel, the comment text on your profile should be white against a dark gray background to fit the Trey's Angels theme. If you're still seeing everything display as black, though, can you please let us know which system/browser you use to view the site? That way we can have our team look into the issue and help resolve it.

Thanks and welcome back!! :)
TreySongz.com WebCrew

leo123's picture

i agree i just became a member of treysongz.com

beckie atkinson's picture

Hi, me and brother really want to see trey, when is he coming to the UK and what arenas is he playing at? Thanks :)

reanie0781's picture

Who do I talk to, to find out where my angel membership package will be delivered? It has been quite some time. Thank you

Web Crew's picture

Hey Reanie,

Please reach out to memberships@treysangels.com for a status on your welcome package. Include your name, email and order number if possible.

Thanks,
TreySongz.com WebCrew

reanie0781's picture

Thank you.

ayoo_dreaa's picture

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ashleymcneal2012's picture

THERE SHOULD B CONTEST I THINK AT THE TOUR FOR SPECIAL GIRL OR GIRL(S) TO BE TAKEN ON STAGE!!!

reanie0781's picture

I agree... that would be AWESOME!!!!

AriesChild's picture

I may be the only one who's going to ask this lol, but can you set up an RSS feed for the site?

pozzy2's picture

If there was a way that people overseas could get the Trey songz Books signed that they ordered. would be amazing. As I can't really go to a concert in the USA and try and meet him as I live in AUS!

glamgirla's picture

exactly what I was thinking...it would be amazing to have a signed copy :)

TMonie20's picture

IT so would be great if with some of the merchandise you sell as a bundle you also sell separate from them not just the CD but t-shirts and necklaces too. If we could chat, talk n see Tremaine online.

Pages

shop