Skip directly to content

We Want to Hear from You!

Community

• We Want to Hear from You!
    May 25, 2010

In an effort to give the TreySongz.com community a single place to voice feedback, opinions, ideas, and requests on anything from site support issues to suggestions on Trey Songz merchandise and anything in between, we've created a new "Feedback and Suggestions" category. We will be checking this section regularly and look forward to hearing from you.

ATTN ANGELS: If you have questions about your Trey's Angels membership, welcome package or fan club events/ticketing you should reach out to memberships@treysangels.com. Be sure to include the name and email associated with your membership. UPDATE: Trey's Angels Fan Club is currently closed to new membership but you can still stay connected to Trey and fellow Angels by joining Trey's new social network, The Angel Network - Sign Up HERE.

Thanks!
    TreySongz.com Webcrew

Atlantic Records's picture
on May 25, 2010 - 12:04PM

In an effort to give the TreySongz.com community a single place to voice feedback, opinions, ideas, and requests on anything from site support issues to suggestions on Trey Songz merchandise and anything in between, we've created a new "Feedback and Suggestions" category. We will be checking this section regularly and look forward to hearing from you.

ATTN ANGELS: If you have questions about your Trey's Angels membership, welcome package or fan club events/ticketing you should reach out to memberships@treysangels.com. Be sure to include the name and email associated with your membership. UPDATE: Trey's Angels Fan Club is currently closed to new membership but you can still stay connected to Trey and fellow Angels by joining Trey's new social network, The Angel Network - Sign Up HERE.

Thanks!
TreySongz.com Webcrew

Forum category: 
wild child_10's picture

chi town stand up nd u did wonderful wen u came here.we showd u alot of luv,trust me we did,u kno wat im talkn abt,ppl jumpn ova gates. bt the chi was jus shown u luv,so i hope u cum bac!!luv yah

wild child_10's picture

trey i luv u!!!u r one of my inspiration. i hope u continue to hit records,i wish the best fo u and im workn on my career so look out for Alexus Byrd!!Yuuup!

xxtnmhxx's picture

Hi trey this is your fan tanzy jus wishing you all the best for the future...keep doing your thing and making us{your fans} proud..well since i recently signed up i thought i would do a favor for all the trey songz fans from Rihanna's homeland BARBADOS!! we here in Barbados love you to the maxx!!! I really hope you would tour the Caribbean sometime because many persons want to see you and be blessed by your talent ....so i hope you could probably think about having a caribbean tour and visit the islands especially BARBADOS and TRINIDAD and TOBAGO because Trey the Bajans and Trini's just love ya not only those in the USA and EUROPE ..The Caribbean loves you Trey xoxo!

RiRi_3's picture

Need u to come back to the UK......NEEED!!!!!!!

Mrs.Neverson_62's picture

every time someone says your name i feel like a special place in my heat opens and every time i watch your show i feel so happy if i ever see you one day ill make sure u dont forget

love your
wonder woman

mrs. neverson_19's picture

i am ur # 1 fan... every time i see you on t.v. or hear you on the radio i scream... u are a very hansom young attractive fine man..... ily Tremaine Aldon Neverson...... i love you

trinigal's picture

oooooooooiii trey !! ... diz ur grl frm trinidad and tobago .. an proud 2 say it ... i waz wondering if u eva thought bout tourin in da caribbean .. cuz not only ppl in da states luv ur music ... ppl in da caribbean as well ... i no alot of ppl in TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO .. luv ur music ... an u'd b surprise .. maybe u mite get sum help wit makin mre music or sumting .. or jus enjoyin TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO .. .. well plz think about it

thnx .... byee btw i no u wudnt really wanna listen 2 a 14 yr old buh hey .... give me a chance an hear me out

fenicia Treysbiggestfan's picture

Well first of all I just want Trey to know that every since he debuted I have loved him and his music!!! I am one of his biggest fans because I know he has a lot. I commend Trey on his hard work and dedication to his music, writing, performing, mom, and community. I am just so excited to be on his site and I had a chance to see him in concert a couple of years ago when he came to Mobile, AL and that was the best day of my life!!! I did not get to meet him personally;) but i know that day will come. I was just glad i was able to see him in person and it was an extreme pleasure to do so. I absolutely Love you Trey and I can not wait til the day we meet again. Keep doing you and being successful. God bless

treysongzzluvver's picture

OMG i finally got the chance to join the website i am kinda young but i still love trey with all my heart i play his music everyday yo side of the bed made me cry like a baby i love that song i loved trey when he came out and i will be there till the end I LOVE YOU TREY!!
Love,
Alexis

Dynicia Neverson's picture

uhhhh....................... wazzup witit i would like to tell who ever is reading this (hopefully Trey Songz) that im his #1 fan and i really hope i get to meet him and i cant wait till his concert with monica because hopfully i will be there

xoxoxo Dynicia Neverson

treys youngest biggest fan's picture

ummm..............hi i just want trey ,or who ever is going to read this, to know that i am his youngest biggest fans! Like im crying right now because im on his website! i been with him this whole time he has been in the music industry and i have all his CDs. I really appreciate him and i pray just for one day i will actually get to meet him!!

Thank You

latonia shuttlesworth's picture

HI TRAY,I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I AM A BIG FAN OF YOURS.I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO.KEEP DOIN WAT YOU DOIN!!!!!! I LOVE ME SUM TRAY>>>>>>>>^_^

shany_2's picture

am hearin fr you trey . so wats up with the other

tavisha12's picture

Hey trey

I AM A HUGE FAN OF YOU TREY I WAS WONDERING some day i would like to meet you at the battle of the bands and CHATTANOOGA TN and person if u ever gave me a hug i would pass out u my future husband even doe you may be old we i get older i don't i there was no you i don't no what i would do all of them good songs we love when you sing i get so happy specially that yo side of the bed and that already taken.................I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TREY YOU WILL HAVE MILLIONS OF GIRLS FIGHTING OVA YOU I HAVE SO MANY OF YOUR POSTERS AND MY ROOM IF YOU WALK IN YO EYES WOULD GET SO BIG...................................KISSES .....KISSES......KISSES MUUUUHA I LOVE TREY FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER YOU TELL SO MANY OF US TO FOLLOW OUR DREAMS AND THAT'S WHAT I AM GOING TO DO CAUSE YOU SAID SO LOVE YOU BYE BYE EVER LASTING LOVE>>>>>>>>????.....

trinigal's picture

woooooooooiii trey !! ... diz ur grl frm trinidad and tobago .. an proud 2 say it ... i waz wondering if u eva thought bout tourin in da caribbean .. cuz not only ppl in da states luv ur music ... ppl in da caribbean as well ... i no alot of ppl in TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO .. luv ur music ... an u'd b surprise .. maybe u mite get sum help wit makin mre music or sumting .. or jus enjoyin TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO .. .. well plz think about it

thnx .... byee btw i no u wudnt really wanna listen 2 a 14 yr old buh hey .... give me a chance an hear me out

Samm_2's picture

Trey : ) ,
Well obviously i'm a big fan of yours , your very very talented and you definitely set a good example to the the young generation ! oh & did i mention you have such an amazing smile ? : ) well i'v never been to any of your concerts or even had the chance to see you in person , but i'm hoping i get to go to your passion pain pleasure concert in New York , well wish me luck trying to get tickets
Love -Samm ?

x...EvaHott Ray...x's picture

HEY...
I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU WERE COMING BACK TO THE UK, LONDON... THE CONCERTS U HAD IN JUNE.. I WASN'T ABLE TO GET TO SEE YOU IN LONDON SO I HAD TO GET TICKETS TO SEE YOU IN BIRMINGHAM WHICH WAS VERY WORTH WHILE AND WOULD LIKE YOU TO COME BACK WHEN YOU CAN...
LOVE YOU SO MUCH BEEN SUPPORTING YOU FROM THE BEGINNING... xxxx

songzlover2010's picture

Just like me who will cry over TREY SONGZ when they give him a hug...I'm a very very very bigg fan of him i like the tone of his voice and i can't wait to see him in concert on August 7 in Shreveport,LA..hOPEFULLY I WILL GET AN AUTOGRAPH MY MOM STOOD IN LINE FOR HOURS TRYING TO GET THE TICKETS AND SHE FINALLY DID IM A DIE HEART TREY SONGZ FAN

Ki Ki Lee's picture

Hi Trey

Just like millions of other girls in the world, I am a humongous fan of yours. I honestly think I have to be the biggest fan in the world! My mother saw you at the Essence music fesival and stood in line for hours to get me an autograph! I was unable to go to Essence because I had to work:( I have been working and saving money for your concert in Mobile August 6. My mother purchased the tickets and I have to pay her back. She thought by purchasing the presale and getting the fan package, she would be lucky and at least get front row seats if not a photo opprotunity. We couldn't afford the $351 Diamond package but I am wandering if there is any way to get backstage passes or a photo opprotunity? We have been searching the web and calling radio stations all over trying to find contests to enter but we haven't had any luck yet!!!

Bdub's picture

Hi Trey,

I am a huge fan of yours. Everyone that knows me, know I love me some TREY SONGZ. Well, this past Saturday, July 17th I saw you in the ATL airport and I came up to you to get an autograph and I wasn't very successful. You had some headphones on & were watching a video & the dude (hype man) you were with told me you were busy doing whatever. So I said ok & walked away very disappointed. All I wanted was an autograph. I never thought I would actually be that close to you and when I was I couldn't even get an autograph.

Like I said I am a big fan, I went to your concert when you were in Tallahassee, Florida.

DanniRenee's picture

The Essence of Optimism is that In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity of inspiration, vitality&hope. keep up what you're doing>>>your music really is amazing and you make me believe that the RandB isn't as lost as it seems>> Im excited about the show you're having in Memphis>>>I can't wait:)

treysongzlover_9's picture

Hey this is keshia, well i think trey songz's is a very talent and he has came along way and as a fan i saport that and i think trey has really worked hard for what he has and ily trey c you at tha consert.

arieltenise's picture

Trey I Love uu So Much ! yOUR mUSIC IS HhoT ! SomeThinqq New uu couLdd Try is Hhave ahh Sonqq puT ouT Wif Onee of The qirL sinqqer Like Ciara , Monica of Keyshia CoLe & Hhave ah Video To Comme Wif The Sonq ! i Think iT wouLd be InTeresTinqq & Become biqq !

trinigal's picture

woooooooooiii trey !! ... diz ur grl frm trinidad and tobago .. an proud 2 say it ... i waz wondering if u eva thought bout tourin in da caribbean .. cuz not only ppl in da states luv ur music ... ppl in da caribbean as well ... i no alot of ppl in TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO .. luv ur music ... an u'd b surprise .. maybe u mite get sum help wit makin mre music or sumting .. or jus enjoyin TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO .. .. well plz think about it

Trey's Wifey_12's picture

heyyy trey, just wanted to tell yuh tht the fantabuloso concert and the taste of chicaqo was crazii. chicaqo needs& wants to hear more of yuh (especially meh!).....but yeaa.
-Luv ya lotz

Kizzy_2's picture

Oh forgot to say LOVE YOU MUCHO! And now I'm about to go day/night dream about you :)

Kizzy_2's picture

In my eyes you are just one percent away from being perfect, I say this because I put no one above God and only God is perfect. You are talented, charitable and you serve your community well and not to forget a great example to our young generation. You are a great example of a product of your environment, because I know there was and is nothing easy about growing up in Petersburg VA. Keep on doing what you do always put God first and you will forever be successful. God Bless you!

Lecticia Hortencio's picture

You are my life. Dream day and night to find you.
Dream day and night to see her smile.
Dream day and night to touch your skin, smell you, feel the warmth of your embrace.
Dream day and night in order to look in your eyes, hold their hands and say I love you with all my strength.
Tremaine Aldon Neverson, I love you very much.

Lecticia Hortencio's picture

Tremaine Aldon Neverson, I love you very much.
You are the reason of my life. Come do a show here in Brazil. Please!

Mz.Mikayla Neverson's picture

Goodnight trey from ur # wifey

Pages

shop