Skip directly to content

We Want to Hear from You!

Community

• We Want to Hear from You!
    May 25, 2010

In an effort to give the TreySongz.com community a single place to voice feedback, opinions, ideas, and requests on anything from site support issues to suggestions on Trey Songz merchandise and anything in between, we've created a new "Feedback and Suggestions" category. We will be checking this section regularly and look forward to hearing from you.

ATTN ANGELS: If you have questions about your Trey's Angels membership, welcome package or fan club events/ticketing you should reach out to memberships@treysangels.com. Be sure to include the name and email associated with your membership. UPDATE: Trey's Angels Fan Club is currently closed to new membership but you can still stay connected to Trey and fellow Angels by joining Trey's new social network, The Angel Network - Sign Up HERE.

Thanks!
    TreySongz.com Webcrew

Atlantic Records's picture
on May 25, 2010 - 12:04PM

In an effort to give the TreySongz.com community a single place to voice feedback, opinions, ideas, and requests on anything from site support issues to suggestions on Trey Songz merchandise and anything in between, we've created a new "Feedback and Suggestions" category. We will be checking this section regularly and look forward to hearing from you.

ATTN ANGELS: If you have questions about your Trey's Angels membership, welcome package or fan club events/ticketing you should reach out to memberships@treysangels.com. Be sure to include the name and email associated with your membership. UPDATE: Trey's Angels Fan Club is currently closed to new membership but you can still stay connected to Trey and fellow Angels by joining Trey's new social network, The Angel Network - Sign Up HERE.

Thanks!
TreySongz.com Webcrew

Forum category: 
Bhadd GhettoBarbie's picture

when r u comin to stl

MRS.SONGZ_71's picture

u shld really come to springfield

mrz.yasmineneverson's picture

when r ya comein to kansas city missouri klouve trey dou all day

naomi_11's picture

I love you Trey ! :D !!!!

Miss naomi's picture

i love diz site n trey when u comein to miami

sophiahere's picture

Oh and one last thing, how about more merchandise for us UK fans?

sophiahere's picture

Tremaine, it's that crazy fan of yours that tried to throw a poster onto the stage that i made for you but it missed and fell in that gap between the barrier and the stage, and has now proceeded to trying to contact you through twitter but my messages always get swamped by other fans. Anyways I just wanted to say you're a huge inspiration to us young people, this site is perfect though I wish you'd update your blog and ustream like you used but I know you can't 'cause you're busy (thats my man always working hard =) ) and PLEASE come to Birmingham, UK soon! You were amazing. So amazing I literally ripped my vocal chords and I am still suffering the consequences. But its all good. The damage is a reminder of what I had to go through to see one of my favourite artists perform live. God bless you!

Ohh ohh and I love your drummer - he gave me a bottle of FIJI water. Thank you Trey's Drummer =)

YourOneLove's picture

Houston, TX wants you back!!!! Love the site!!!

deedee_13's picture

i love the site

panthalove37216's picture

come 2 nashville,tn trey

exoticmami's picture

Please come back to upstate SC Trey! I miss you

peaches_4's picture

what ever gurl trey choose to be his next ms trey songz,hopefully it's real love and she truly loves him for himself, but because of his fame, wish you the best on your next lady treysongz! peaches

K_Nicole's picture

Will Trey ever be coming to North Carolina?

Mz.Pleasure22's picture

I would like to know when Trey is coming to cities like Cleveland.

Tremaine Aldon Neverson Lover's picture

I would like to have more updates on where is trey and whuts he doin 'no stalker" :P

jamilahbeautee's picture

i'm new to this page i just signed up but so far i like it and keep doing what you do best giving the people what they want to see and hear and um can't wait to see ya in the Chi !!kisses!!

Mrs.Kelvana R. Moore Songz's picture

O p.s love u Trey Sexy Songz

Mrs.Kelvana R. Moore Songz's picture

I want to know and this is for trey only in 13 years from now what do he think about how far he can and what he think he can change from a man to a better man and do he think he has change music

Nez's picture

I would really like to know if Trey will be in Miami 4th of July weekend!

BrianaMonetlt3's picture

I think this website is great. I don't have any complaints about it so far. I like everything your doing. Keep it up im praying you'll go really far. but hit me up when you in miami. LUVV YA.!!

TT_9's picture

Trey the show in Birmingham was everything i expected and more, i will b at every show u do in Birmingham so please come back soon. Hopefully i will get closer next time. Love u xx

L A N A's picture

Trey Songz is such a great guy that everything about him just goes straight threw the roof such as his album verses performances on stage to being a person of such great characther. If it was me I would'nt change a thing about his website verses album/tour dates nothing because his entire crew works very hard to improve everything about him as you can tell otherwise you guys would not want any feed back you would just say the hell with it and that is that. Over all I must say is that I am impress with all the variety that Trey has on his website like a feedback column to talk about issues based around Mr.Songz and tour dates along with his biography to let all the fans know more about trey and his back ground verses hot topics and updates on what he is doing out into the world and of course twitter and facebook/myspace I mean you really can't ask for any thing better than that. Well it is one thing I would like for Mr.Songz to do and that is keep that smile on his face for me always and always be the kind man that I love, any way stay blessed fans and Antlantic Records I love you all.

kaciira's picture

hey...just read what ms5000 wrote.. who's the gal your talking about??? that is racist and uncalled for....
anyway.. Trey, i love your music, think of doing a tour in Africa, to be more precise Kenya... it would be really cool!!!

jojolacrazy's picture

Ton concert à Paris était GENIALE !! Vivement le prochain !! Yuuup

star1245's picture

U r such an amazing person and artist and u inspired me 2 be a singer when r u coming 2 tallahassee FL.

ms5000's picture

I would like to know if the flag option is something that is used by this site. I see it here but, I have flagged a member who used the n word, said in a comment that that all black women are fugly, I'm guessing that means ugly. She also said in her comment that black women are the least attractive women of all the races in the world. I'm not sure but is that the type of thing TREYSONGZ.COM is for? I don't think she should be allowed to do that. her username is PinkRoseLips, she made a comment talking really bad about black women:THIS IS HER COMMENT

PinkRoseLips says:
(5 days ago)

I have to say this because I've been reading everyone's comments most of you girl who are hating are fugly and could never take the place of his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend, regardless of who she is to him, you could never take her place. Most of you are fat and no where near her beauty. I think you black girls have to at least appreciate the fact that he likes black women consider many of you aren't as attractive as other races. Besides all of that, I love the song! I like the video.

THIS IS FROM HER MEMBER PAGE:

I'm the baddest white chick you'll ever met. Just ask niggas!
Country
United States

I DON'T KNOW HER AT ALL , BUT IT'S NOT A NICE FEELING YOU GET WHEN YOU ARE READING THE COMMENTS ON HERE AND YOU SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

ShayDen Tremaine's picture

I WANT TREY SONGZ TO COME TO ENGLACD 02 INDIGO AGAIN BECAUSE I DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO SEE HIM THE LAST TIME
YUUUUUUUUUPPPPP

ceaire-treysongz's picture

I would like to see Trey Songz do more concerts in New Jersey this summer....I LOVED SUPER JAM....

crazy4treyfan18's picture

Trey you did an OUT OF THIS WORLD FANTASTIC JOB IN "YO SIDE OF THE BED"VIDEO!! It made me cry and it is a REALLY AMAZING VIDEO AND I LOVE IT SOO MUCH THAT I WILL MAKE MY HUSBAND WATCH IT WHEN I GET OLDER SO THAT HE CAN SEE HOW MUCH HIM NOT BEING THERE REALLY MEANS TO ME. I REALLY WANT TO DEEPLY THANK YOU FOR MAKING THAT VIDEO. YOU DID AN AMAZINGLY AND TRUELY WONERFUL JOB IN THIS VIDEO!! ALSO,KERI HILSON DID AN OUT OF THIS WORLD JOB TOO,PLAYING THE FEMALE LEAD!! ONCE AGAIN,THIS IS ONE OF MY NEW FAVORITE VIDEOS OF YOUR OFF YOUR "READY" ALBUM!! YOU ARE AN AWESOME AND AMAZINGLY TRUE ARTIST AND I THINK THAT YOU ARE AWESOME AT WHAT YOU DO!! I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE MANY MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS ONE YET TO COME!! YOU ARE THE BEST MALE RAPPER AND SINGER THAT IS THE BIGGEST CONTRIBUTER TO THE ENTERTAINMENT PART OF OUR WORLD!!

Zuri's picture

Trey, You are a talented young man.. I really enjoy your music

Pages

shop