Skip directly to content

Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA on December 16, 2010 Guestbook

Community

• Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA on December 16, 2010 Guestbook
    November 04, 2010

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

Trey's Angels Team's picture
on Nov 4, 2010 - 02:06PM

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

maryannsongz's picture

I only went to the concert because of Trey :) even tho Usher was good. BUT I was soooo excited to see Trey. The guy next to me kept putting his finger in his ear every time I would scream, and I never shut up because I sang along to ALL of his songs. My cousin got to meet him because she won one of these contest, but I'm not mad because I know oneday I will get to meet him

ECJ's picture

The OMG was the Best concert that I have ever been to! I was in Awe when Trey Hit the stage he is such a good lookin man!

CharBaby's picture

24 MORE HOURS OMT I CANT WAITTTT!!!!!! ANY ANGELS PARTICIPATING IN THE ULTIMATE ANGEL CONTEST?!?!

Kirah's picture

Hey Angels, I am super excited! I'm going to the show alone myself, def wanna go out after hmu on fb or on twitter @kirah1016.

Mere_2's picture

One more day Lovelies!!! Are you ready? I know I am. @shewritefancy

charity24's picture

I am going I cant wait Im soooooo excited Ima be looking all Fancy I was tryna hit a club or sumthin after the show anybody wanna go out after the show hit me up on here or on fb charityjms@yahoo.com

ECJ's picture

2 more days Im so excited! Does anyone want to meet up?

Janae's picture

PHILLY ANGELS ALL DAY! SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THE SHOW! CAN'T WAIT. IT'S THE O.M.TREY TOUR! BONG!!! LOVE YOU TREY! MUAH POPPA! @Janae89 aka #ZanyAngel

lexxxbubble's picture

Philly && DE Angels @_iRAWR

MsPretty_Songz's picture

Hola pretty girls I'll be at the show all by myself follow me @MsPretty_Songz :-)

Joie_Neverson's picture

yay!!! im going!!! @Britt_Joie im so excited!

Michelle Stanley's picture

Yep I Will Be At The Concert And Im Super Excited To See Both Of My Loves!!!
Follow Me @simplykroc!!

Mere_2's picture

Yea buddy! I will be in the house. DE Angel @SheWriteFancy...hit me up ladies. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see Trey for the third time this year. LOL... My guilty pleasure.

felicia.nic's picture

I'll be there on the floor YYYAAAYYYYYY So where my PHILLY angels attt!!!!!!!
Follow me @promobkbarbie :-))))

angeljas's picture

i will b at the show YAY i cnt wait to c trey!!!,

treyangel78's picture

I cant wait im so excited i am counting the days down.... :) I just hope I get my trey angels shirt by then. I been waiting since the launch of trey angels:(

CharBaby's picture

MY FRIEND HAS AN EXTRA TICKET IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED... SEC 124 ROW 4.... HIT ME UP ON TWITTER @CHAR_NEVERSON OR EMAIL ME CHARBABY0914@YAHOO.COM

Kyra_Yuuup's picture

follow me @ILOVEQUEENB :)

KA-LEE-YA...KALEYIA's picture

i cnt wait!!!!! hope to see some of u angels!!!!

Kyra_Yuuup's picture

I can't wait til Dec.16! I hope to meet fellow angels there! :)

daneenl's picture

cant wait to see treybaby so upset about the instore bak in sept. hopefully i when a meet n greet some how and i get a chance to me him again i go hard for him!!!! i love me some trey!!!!!!

shoeshoe451's picture

yessss im going and im sooo happy! im going with my girls and this gonna be my 3rd time seeing trey... follow me @shoeshoe451

Ssongz_Babyy3's picture

@iRoq_SongzYuuup
yuuup ima b n hea all krazyy wif ma bestie....
also goin 2 miami 4 new yrs 2 c trey

Tyreta's picture

Finally started a Twitter account..... follow me @Ms_Angel17

BiancaDaModel's picture

I'm so excited to see Trey Songz. I seen him all of year 2010 .... I got floor seats so that means I'm going to be in front of the stage showing love. Hopefully I win a contest & go back stage :) I Love Tremaine Aldon Neverson so much ! OMG is going to be heated. I love my Angels too ...December 16 Wells Fargo , "Leggo"- Trey Voice.. follow me @BiancaDaModel

krissie_nikia's picture

CANT WAITTT but ugh i have to wait until i get paid to buy my tickets. i hope i get good seats to see my baby :) anybody know where i can get some wings ? lol. follow me angels @angel_kristen

CharBaby's picture

This Will be my 7th time seeing Trey Perform...
Phillys Powerhouse 10/23/09
Valentines Day @The Taj Mahal n Atlantic City, NJ 2010(Got 2c Him @The AfterParty as well)
Phillys SuperJam 2010
PPP Tour 8/25/10
So Kodak Launch Party NYC 10/5/10
106&Park 10th Anniversary NYC 10/6/10 (Got 2 Meet Him)
**OMG Tour 12/16/10**

And if I make it to the Atl show on 12/5/10 that'll be #8!!! I Travels to see my boy YUUUP! lol:-)
@Char_Neverson

Jholiday91's picture

cant wait :) section 3 row 7 :) hopefully i'll find closer seats tho! @jholiday91

Meghan Nicole's picture

Im in there I can't wait this is my first trey songz concert look forward to a great show, and meet up with some angels. Dec16th can't wait leggo....................@MsNikilove

driia's picture

I cnt wait until December 16th! floor seats baby! tooooo hype! @itsdriia

Pages

shop