Skip directly to content

What If Trey Were...A Doctor (Fan Fiction)

Community

• What If Trey Were...A Doctor (Fan Fiction)
    May 30, 2012

Ladies,

Imagine you're in the waiting room at your new gynecologist's office. You're already apprehensive about the visit...hating the exam but doing it because its one of those pesky things you gotta go through as a woman. You're in the lobby, flipping through magazine pages, trying to calm your ass down. Your breath stops when you hear, Ms. <insert your last name here>, please come with me. Usually it's the nurse that calls you, but at a private office there may not be a nurse...the doctor comes out to the lobby to get you. What if he looks exactly like Trey? Mmmm Dr. Neverson.

Let's see how well this picture can be painted. Read the story from the link below and let me know if you need a Dr. Neverson.

http://celebluvgasms.com/?cat=157&paged=2

Tricia AKA @GimmeUnusual's picture
on May 30, 2012 - 11:29PM

Ladies,

Imagine you're in the waiting room at your new gynecologist's office. You're already apprehensive about the visit...hating the exam but doing it because its one of those pesky things you gotta go through as a woman. You're in the lobby, flipping through magazine pages, trying to calm your ass down. Your breath stops when you hear, Ms. <insert your last name here>, please come with me. Usually it's the nurse that calls you, but at a private office there may not be a nurse...the doctor comes out to the lobby to get you. What if he looks exactly like Trey? Mmmm Dr. Neverson.

Let's see how well this picture can be painted. Read the story from the link below and let me know if you need a Dr. Neverson.

http://celebluvgasms.com/?cat=157&paged=2

Forum category: 
Mrs.TamikaNeverson's picture

Well Oh my...I would be wet as water if he even look at me for a sec..Ill make petty gyn appointments just to look

Tricia AKA @GimmeUnusual's picture

LMAO @BrokenHaloAngel He could not be mine either.

BrokenHaloAngel's picture

That was pretty damn hot... There's no way he could be my GYN... lol

Da Shy Scorpio's picture

TThat's exactly y my gyn is a woman lol. That story was hot though!

shop