Skip directly to content

what is the meaning behind the song fumble?

Community

• what is the meaning behind the song fumble?
    March 25, 2013

this is just a opinion but, have any of you conceived the idea that he may not have wrote the song for helen or lauren. when you think about the words to the song for instance the (words i shouldve let go of my past for you) obviously helen is his past so he couldnt be singing about her
    as for lauren its obvious he loves her as a friend who he used to have sex with and sex can create a soulful bond is it true love no. has he hurt both these women yes but maybe he recognizes this now because he has met his twinflame so maybe the same shit he pulled on these ladies he obviously pulled on his twinflame. here is where the twinflame relationship is different from most relationships when most people are in regular relationships they tend to hurt each other emotionally without realizing how much they are hurting the other person. in the twinflame relationship it is the opposite when you try to hurt your twinflame emotionally like in regular relationships the affect is devastating because you will feel their emotional pain that is why most twinflame couples live in harmony because they learned from the beginning that when the other is hurt they will feel there pain i guess you can say its a curse and blessing. when a twinflame relationship is truly solid it will withstand any storm thrown at it the twinflame relationship is a blessing to this world. i have done a lot of studying on this subject but i have seen a twinflame relationship from a positive aspect because i am a product of a twinflame relationship. with that being said if anybody has questions about twinflames write below.

hecate3's picture
on Mar 25, 2013 - 11:19PM

this is just a opinion but, have any of you conceived the idea that he may not have wrote the song for helen or lauren. when you think about the words to the song for instance the (words i shouldve let go of my past for you) obviously helen is his past so he couldnt be singing about her
as for lauren its obvious he loves her as a friend who he used to have sex with and sex can create a soulful bond is it true love no. has he hurt both these women yes but maybe he recognizes this now because he has met his twinflame so maybe the same shit he pulled on these ladies he obviously pulled on his twinflame. here is where the twinflame relationship is different from most relationships when most people are in regular relationships they tend to hurt each other emotionally without realizing how much they are hurting the other person. in the twinflame relationship it is the opposite when you try to hurt your twinflame emotionally like in regular relationships the affect is devastating because you will feel their emotional pain that is why most twinflame couples live in harmony because they learned from the beginning that when the other is hurt they will feel there pain i guess you can say its a curse and blessing. when a twinflame relationship is truly solid it will withstand any storm thrown at it the twinflame relationship is a blessing to this world. i have done a lot of studying on this subject but i have seen a twinflame relationship from a positive aspect because i am a product of a twinflame relationship. with that being said if anybody has questions about twinflames write below.

Forum category: 
JesusIsMySavior's picture

I honestly think he is referring to Helen or possibly someone else but for some reason I don't think he is talking about Lauren.

shop