Skip directly to content

what is trey doing after

• CutiePie69's picture
    (2 years 11 months ago)

ok guys on the main page trey is suppose to be performing in hawaii. what are his plans after hawaii does anybody know? please tell me he is coming to NYC!

Questions
CutiePie69's picture
on May 13, 2011 - 9:10pm
Forum category: 

ok guys on the main page trey is suppose to be performing in hawaii. what are his plans after hawaii does anybody know? please tell me he is coming to NYC!

CutiePie69's picture

@emillyYuuup thanks girl i hope takes a break too, he's a really busy guy. he needs a break not a long one like u said but enough to himself.

Emilly R. @emillyYuuuP's picture

He already made the 'Unusual' video? I didn't know this, where you hear that?
- also, on this upcoming Tuesday he is shooting the 'Take Off' music video, in Miami with Chipmunk. Of course he's got the MTV Movie Awards he's performing at, which I can't wait for! I hope that he takes a break for a short while, not long just a short break. Other than that, I don't know what his plans are, apart from LemmeHolDatBeat.v2? I don't know when he's planning on finishing that though. :)

REQUEST 'UNUSUAL' AT YOUR LOCAL RADIO STATIONS & VOTE FOR TREY FOR THE FAN FAVOURITE AWARD AT BillBoard.com :)

CutiePie69's picture

Ariel@COOGldown oh wow did u know that girl? i heard him talking about making the video with drake, but he said they were gonna do it soon as per SShorty.

Ariel @COOGIdown's picture

@SShorty he already made the Unusual video a month or even two months ago, now. It'll be premiering soon!

SShorty's picture

@Thread starter

As far as I can tell, one of his plans is performing "Outta My Head" on June 5th at the MTV Movie Awards with Lupe Fiasco...GO LUPE

p.s. remember to vote for Trey for the Fan Favorite Award over at BillBoard.com. So he'll be doing
that also in May 22nd I believe on ABC at 8pm

Further, he'll be making the video for "Unusual" as per my request in the Atlantic thread...

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params
  • params
  • params