Skip directly to content

What type of women does Trey like?

Community

• What type of women does Trey like?
    February 04, 2010

Does he like women with short or long hair? or do u think he even cares?

Sha''s picture
on Feb 4, 2010 - 07:44PM

Does he like women with short or long hair? or do u think he even cares?

Forum category: 
Tremaine's CutiePie's picture

Trey has said he likes them to have long hair.And we all know he likes his women thick.But really he likes a woman that can penetrate his mind.And he also stated that he likes a woman that dresses good,smells good,and is confident

lisaleigh30's picture

He says he doesn't have a particular look of a woman but he does like intellligent women, I don't think looks gets his full attention

MissA9427's picture

Uhmm....He seems like the type of man that appreciates and respects all different types of women ^_^
I DONT think the length of the hair of the women should be a big deal. Women are the biggest liars when it comes to looking good. I personally don't see anything wrong for us women wanna dress to impress. Women say that they can wear whatever they want and you shouldn't judge her for how she look. Girl try and dress like how you want to be perceived NOT to make a point of don't judge a book by its cover.

TR3YS_W1F3Y_TYP3's picture

TREY SONGZ HAS SAID PHYSICALLY HE DOESNT CARE BUT MENTALLY HE WANTS CLASSY FAMILY ORIENTED AND DOWN TO EARTH WOMEN....

MZSEXY T's picture

a sexy women like me with him 100%

TREY'SKANDII's picture

IN HIS SONGS AND INTERVIEWS HE SAID HE LIKE ALL TYPE OF WOMAN PHYSICALLY BUT HE ALSO SAID HE LIKES WOMEN WITH SELF RESPECT,SELF DRIVEN,SET GOALS FOR HERSELF AND CAN BE SEXY WEATHER IT'S SWEATS,HEELS ECT......OH AND ALSO HE LIKES WOMEN IN STELITTO HOW EVER YOU SPELL IT

stawberry-short-cake's picture

well i cant speak 4 him but i think listener, someone classy, sexy, rspects her self and others, loving, and someone who not selfish but considerate, and willing, and nice personality

Mrs.Tremaine Neverson_10's picture

i don't speak for him but i think he would like a listener,someone classy,sexy,respects her self and others,loving ,and some one who not selfish but considerate,and willing.

trey songz flower angel's picture

he likes a lady

synite's picture

i don't know the type he likes but i hope he likes them all

wetter211's picture

N HE DO LIKE ALL THE LADYS

wetter211's picture

WEL YES HE DO CARE N THE TYPE OF WOMAN HE LIKES IS THE KIND WIT CUTE FEETS N WHOS CUTE N KEEP HER SLF CLEAN N WIT A NICE PERSONILTY

tberry30's picture

i hope he would like all women

shop