Skip directly to content

What was your fav moment at the Chapter V tour ??

Community

• What was your fav moment at the Chapter V tour ??
    December 28, 2012

Hi Angels I went to the Dec 5th show in NYC and I had a blast it was so much fun I really had a great time It was my 10th time seeing Trey in concert and I have fav moments from each show My fav moment from the Chapter V tour was when He was singing Without My Woman and and it got dark and the dancers were dancing and there outfits were lighting up and there faces were painted like mimes I though it was really cool I loved it That was one of my fav moments What are yours Angels ??

charity24's picture
on Dec 28, 2012 - 01:03PM

Hi Angels I went to the Dec 5th show in NYC and I had a blast it was so much fun I really had a great time It was my 10th time seeing Trey in concert and I have fav moments from each show My fav moment from the Chapter V tour was when He was singing Without My Woman and and it got dark and the dancers were dancing and there outfits were lighting up and there faces were painted like mimes I though it was really cool I loved it That was one of my fav moments What are yours Angels ??

Forum category: 
luvlygemini's picture

I went to the show in Baltimore and I loved when he sung Fumble and apologized to all of the women who's heart had been fumbled. I really loved his entire performance... it was great.

victoriasymone's picture

I went to the concert in Oakland. My fav part was from the time he showed up on stage until the very end lol...how could I choose?!

charity24's picture

@ CAMRAE Where is the V day show at ? Is it in NYC I havent heard anything about it are the tickets on sale already Also I liked when Trey performed those shows Really the hole show was great :)

Camrae's picture

I was @ that show 2. My 3 Fav moments of the show Trey performing fumble. Trey turning it up on burfday by 2 Chainz and meeting a new Treys Angel from NYC. Are u going to the VDay show?

Tonya626's picture

I went to the show in Baton Rouge. One of my favorite moments was when he sang Love Faces and Pretty Girls Lie!

gpalife's picture

Hey! I went to that concert too!:) my favorite part was when he performed Check Me Out, that was awesome. Glad you had a good time!

Camrae's picture

Hey are u going to the VDAY show @ Foxwoods? We trying to meet up with other Angels. I'm on TAN camrae & Twitter camrae52

shop