Skip directly to content

Wheres all the UK Angels?

Community

• Wheres all the UK Angels?
    May 05, 2011

I just wanna know who all the other UK angels are :) So we can discuss treys appearances in the UK and all that stuff XD

montanna_watson's picture
on May 5, 2011 - 05:31PM

I just wanna know who all the other UK angels are :) So we can discuss treys appearances in the UK and all that stuff XD

Forum category: 

hey gurlll @charelle im already followin u on twitter right?

- 'Charelle's picture

Heyy Heyy

That video is amazing!

Anne B's picture

hey @SShorty
i didn't get to meet him thur a meet and greet
people won competitions to meet him there. I did meet him there but it was luck as i didn't win a competition
and i got to meet him at the airport so i met him twice
i kind of met him again but i don't really count it
was outside the club after me and my friend at met him at the concert and it was late it was about to finish we had got there so late because we been at the concert
and he was leaving and security was pulling him away towards to car etc there was alot of guys and ppl there outside and he saw me and my friend who were the only two ppl there because it was outside the back enterance of the club and he was like hey angels and waving and blowing us kisses etc

Yeah i got to meet him :)
basiclly his security was scary lmao he was like right no autographs just pictures and if you try anythin with him we'll just remove you and you wont come back in. i was like damnnnnnnn lol.
But yeah then you got to go in this room have ur pic n tlk a lil and then go. Even tho i couldnt even talk lool i was just fannin myself loool he was like girl you hot i said yeahhh think ima cry and then gave him a hug lol i felt like he just proposed to me or somethin lmao
best day ever!

SShorty's picture

@Anne B & SeSe

Did any of you get to meet Trey when he was in the UK?

Did they have a meet & greet for you guys?

heyy :) im following you on twitter now.
im good thanks, you good??

Anne B's picture

hey i'm a uk angel
HEYYYYYYY U KL

shop