Skip directly to content

Which one of Trey's song helped you during your sticky situation ?

Community

• Which one of Trey's song helped you during your sticky situation ?
    November 12, 2013

For every song you hear there has to be something that lead you to it whether you were searching or not.Trey is known for his love songs through out the world and everyone of them has a love message or a lesson in them *IF YOU PAY THAT MUCH ATTENTION TO THE LYRICS*. I experienced it for myself, I recently broke up with someone and of course I'm gonna drown my sadness with music so without thinking I selected I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE by Trey of course and after listening to it over and over I felt a lot better.So ANGELS which song or songs helped you?

completely_unique's picture
on Nov 12, 2013 - 12:03AM

For every song you hear there has to be something that lead you to it whether you were searching or not.Trey is known for his love songs through out the world and everyone of them has a love message or a lesson in them *IF YOU PAY THAT MUCH ATTENTION TO THE LYRICS*. I experienced it for myself, I recently broke up with someone and of course I'm gonna drown my sadness with music so without thinking I selected I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE by Trey of course and after listening to it over and over I felt a lot better.So ANGELS which song or songs helped you?

Forum category: 

Made to be 2gether

That one almost made me cry tho

Veraboo14His's picture

FRENCH KISSES BUT THAT MADE ME AND MY BOYFRIENDS KISS DIFFERENT ALL THE TIME

U go girl!!

shiru wairegi's picture

Cant help but wait did me justice after a huge break up!!

That's also a good song :)

shop