Skip directly to content

Who's been to one of Trey's meet and greets????

Community

• Who's been to one of Trey's meet and greets????
    August 08, 2010

Who's been to one of trey's meet and greets? How long do they last, and what all goes on? Is it right before the show? I purchased tickets, but no info on the meet and greet yet I just wanted to know how this works... If someone could let me know that would be great :) thanks

MsLex00's picture
on Aug 8, 2010 - 02:22PM

Who's been to one of trey's meet and greets? How long do they last, and what all goes on? Is it right before the show? I purchased tickets, but no info on the meet and greet yet I just wanted to know how this works... If someone could let me know that would be great :) thanks

Forum category: 
briglenn3's picture

I met him recently at his show in Southaven,MS and we were told to get there at about 6:15 but the meet and greet didn't start until about 7. It was a long line and you really only got 2 minutes with him, got a hug, took a picture, got another hug, and you walked out. He was really sweet and down to earth and you could tell he was appreciative. But like everyone said it was short and to the point. I wish I could have held a conversation.

KuSu Songz's picture

Has anyone been to one of Trey's meet and greets at his concerts this year? I have been to both concerts in Atlanta and im going to the one in Birmingham and im considering purchasing the meet and greet but it depends on the amount of time you get to see him.

Mz.2thick's picture

Lakyra Pharms's picture

msclassy00's picture

cynthia_10's picture

Whitesugar's picture

MsLex00's picture

Treyzgurl4rio_23's picture

cynthia_10's picture

arisaja0729's picture

MsLex00's picture

cynthia_10's picture

MsLex00's picture