Skip directly to content

Why I think Trey should pick me to do the interview :)

Community

• Why I think Trey should pick me to do the interview :)
    August 16, 2012

Trey baby!!!
    I’m going to try my best to keep this short and sweet. I’ve been a fan of you and your music ever since I first heard “I Gotta Go” waaaaay back in the day and I haven’t stopped listening to your music since. You are an extremely talented artist and your determination and dedication to your music and your fans is unbelievable.
    You’re able to take a tiny portion of my life and turn into a song and this is something that not many artists can do. Your songs reflect certain aspects of everyone’s life and I love the fact that you are able to take those emotions, feelings, urges, and desires and turn them into such beautiful music that never gets old. You have an amazing talent of being able to relate to your fans with the songs that you provide and I think that is the number one thing that makes you such an amazing artist.You are beyond loyal, genuine and amazing to your fans; your twitter page is filled with retweets, you follow your fans, your Facebook is filled with comments and friends, and even through Instagram you keep every single one of your fans up to date in your life, which is amazing. You do the little things, like thanking your fans from time to time and that shows how much of a genuine and amazing person you are. Everyone can tell that you’re not just in the music business for the fame or the money, but because this is your passion and your dream.
    I would love love love love the chance to able to meet you and interview you, the chance to get to know you even more and ask you questions that every fan is dying to know. You are an inspiration to me and I really do need a dose of Trey every day. You’ve covered it all from break up songs, to love songs, clubbing songs and even your rapping ;). Every single time you’re in Toronto I’m always there :D (except for your last anticipation2 tour which I had a midterm the exact same night :’(, but I still bought the tickets but couldn’t go!!!!). But regardless, pick me and I promise that you won’t regret it! All I can I say is, as long as you never stop making music, I’ll never stop listening and supporting you!! Love you boo!

P.s. Sorry about the failure of making it short, xoxoxoxooxoxxx <3

Haneen.Ay.xo's picture
on Aug 16, 2012 - 02:30AM

Trey baby!!!
I’m going to try my best to keep this short and sweet. I’ve been a fan of you and your music ever since I first heard “I Gotta Go” waaaaay back in the day and I haven’t stopped listening to your music since. You are an extremely talented artist and your determination and dedication to your music and your fans is unbelievable.
You’re able to take a tiny portion of my life and turn into a song and this is something that not many artists can do. Your songs reflect certain aspects of everyone’s life and I love the fact that you are able to take those emotions, feelings, urges, and desires and turn them into such beautiful music that never gets old. You have an amazing talent of being able to relate to your fans with the songs that you provide and I think that is the number one thing that makes you such an amazing artist.You are beyond loyal, genuine and amazing to your fans; your twitter page is filled with retweets, you follow your fans, your Facebook is filled with comments and friends, and even through Instagram you keep every single one of your fans up to date in your life, which is amazing. You do the little things, like thanking your fans from time to time and that shows how much of a genuine and amazing person you are. Everyone can tell that you’re not just in the music business for the fame or the money, but because this is your passion and your dream.
I would love love love love the chance to able to meet you and interview you, the chance to get to know you even more and ask you questions that every fan is dying to know. You are an inspiration to me and I really do need a dose of Trey every day. You’ve covered it all from break up songs, to love songs, clubbing songs and even your rapping ;). Every single time you’re in Toronto I’m always there :D (except for your last anticipation2 tour which I had a midterm the exact same night :’(, but I still bought the tickets but couldn’t go!!!!). But regardless, pick me and I promise that you won’t regret it! All I can I say is, as long as you never stop making music, I’ll never stop listening and supporting you!! Love you boo!

P.s. Sorry about the failure of making it short, xoxoxoxooxoxxx <3

Forum category: 

shop