Skip directly to content

Why I'm forever grateful to Trey Songz........

Community

• Why I'm forever grateful to Trey Songz........
    March 27, 2013

TREY SONGZ HAS BEEN WITH ME THROUGH ALL OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MOMENTS OF MY LIFE SINGING TO ME, ENCOURAGING ME, I NEVER FELT MORE LIKE MYSELF THAN WHEN I'M LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC , BUT IN 2010 HE UNKNOWINGLY SAVED MY LIFE, I WAS IN A VERY EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP, ANYBODY READING THIS WHO HAS BEEN THERE KNOWS THAT THE FIRST THING THAT HAPPENS IN SITUATIONS LIKE THAT, IS YOU FORGET WHO YOU ARE. YOUR LIFE BECOMES DEFINED BY PAIN AND FEAR. THE KIND THAT PARALYZES YOU AND MAKES YOU SO ASHAMED. MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TRIED TO REACH ME, REMIND ME THAT I WAS THIS STRONG, BEAUTIFUL , WOMAN, BUT A CLOUD HAD DESCENDED ON ME AND NOTHING THEY SAID COULD MAKE ME SEE THAT WOMAN IN THE MIRROR. SHE WAS GONE. I'D ALWAYS BEEN A HUGE LOVER OF MR. SONGZ, BUT DURING THIS TIME IN MY LIFE, HE HAD THIS WAY OF MAKING ME BREATH, EXHALE, AND FOR THE FOUR OR FIVE MINUTES HIS SONGS LASTED, HIS MELODIC VOICE CARESSED MY, MIND, HEART AND SENSES THROUGH THE SPEAKERS OF MY CAR OR HOME STEREO, AND I WAS FREE, FREE OF PAIN, SORROW AND THE FEELING OF WORTHLESSNESS I FELT. HE BROUGHT ME TO A PLACE OF PURE UNINTERRUPTED PEACE, THAT NO HURTFUL WORDS OR BRUTALITY COULD INVADE. I'D LISTEN TO HIM AND PIECES OF THE LONG LOST WOMAN I USE TO BE, WOULD RETURN, SUDDENLY I WAS SEXY, BEAUTIFUL, YOUNG, FEMININE, STRONG, I HAD MY SWAGG BACK..... IT WAS INCREDIBLE,TREY'S VOICE WAS LOUDER THAN THIS MAN WHO WANTED TO SEE ME BROKEN. I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE WHAT WAS HAPPENING, BUT I WAS BREAKING FREE AND TREY WAS MY SLEDGE HAMMER.....EVERY TIME I PUT ON ONE OF HIS CDS, MY HEART WOULD HEAL A LITTLE, I'D FIND MYSELF SWAYING TO THE MUSIC AND THE PROCESS WOULD BEGIN. LIKE MOST WOMEN I'VE FANTASIZED ABOUT MEETING MR. SONGZ,BUT GOD WILLING, IT COULD NOT BE AS THE PERSON I HAD BECOME, I ASKED MYSELF IF YOU REALLY DID MEET THIS TALENTED, SMART, HANDSOME, "SIMPLY AMAZING" MAN, IS THIS REALLY THE WOMAN YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU DO? NEEDLESS TO SAY THE ANSWER WAS A TEARY EYED AND SHAMEFUL NO,I WAS A VICTIM OF MY OWN MAKING......BECAUSE JUST AS EASILY AS I COULD ESCAPE INTO HIS VOICE AND MUSIC AS HE SANG TO ME, I COULD SIMPLY WALK AWAY...... AND TRULY CLAIM THE WOMAN I USE TO BE, THE KIND OF WOMAN I BELIEVE TREY WOULD WANT, HELL I COULD DO BETTER THAN THAT EVEN, I COULD BE LIMITLESS...... I NEVER THOUGHT THAT SOMEBODY I NEVER MET COULD HAVE SUCH A PROFOUND EFFECT ON MY LIFE. TREY SONGZ TRULY SAVED ME, NOT FROM THIS MAN, BUT FROM MYSELF..... I REALIZED THE REASON HE WAS ABLE ACCOMPLISH THIS, WAS BECAUSE LISTENING TO HIM MADE ME FEEL, AND STILL REMINDS ME TODAY, THAT I'M SPECIAL. THE KIND OF EFFORT AND DEDICATION THAT MUST GO INTO JUST ONE OF HIS SONGS, TO CONVEY THAT FEELING TO ME AND EVERY OTHER WOMAN WHO LISTENS TO HIS MUSIC; MUST BE INCREDIBLE. HE POURS ALL OF HIMSELF INTO HIS MUSIC, AND AS A RESULT I FEEL HE IS POURING ALL OF HIMSELF INTO ME, REJUVENATING ME; AND IN EFFECT BRINGING ME BACK TO LIFE. SO EVEN THOUGH I KNOW HE WILL PROBABLY NEVER READ THIS, I WANT SO MUCH TO SAY THANK YOU TREY FOR SAVING MY LIFE. I'M FOREVER CHANGED BECAUSE OF YOU.......I AM LIMITLESS.... GOD BLESS YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS

Real Rnb forever's picture
on Mar 27, 2013 - 11:48PM

TREY SONGZ HAS BEEN WITH ME THROUGH ALL OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MOMENTS OF MY LIFE SINGING TO ME, ENCOURAGING ME, I NEVER FELT MORE LIKE MYSELF THAN WHEN I'M LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC , BUT IN 2010 HE UNKNOWINGLY SAVED MY LIFE, I WAS IN A VERY EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP, ANYBODY READING THIS WHO HAS BEEN THERE KNOWS THAT THE FIRST THING THAT HAPPENS IN SITUATIONS LIKE THAT, IS YOU FORGET WHO YOU ARE. YOUR LIFE BECOMES DEFINED BY PAIN AND FEAR. THE KIND THAT PARALYZES YOU AND MAKES YOU SO ASHAMED. MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TRIED TO REACH ME, REMIND ME THAT I WAS THIS STRONG, BEAUTIFUL , WOMAN, BUT A CLOUD HAD DESCENDED ON ME AND NOTHING THEY SAID COULD MAKE ME SEE THAT WOMAN IN THE MIRROR. SHE WAS GONE. I'D ALWAYS BEEN A HUGE LOVER OF MR. SONGZ, BUT DURING THIS TIME IN MY LIFE, HE HAD THIS WAY OF MAKING ME BREATH, EXHALE, AND FOR THE FOUR OR FIVE MINUTES HIS SONGS LASTED, HIS MELODIC VOICE CARESSED MY, MIND, HEART AND SENSES THROUGH THE SPEAKERS OF MY CAR OR HOME STEREO, AND I WAS FREE, FREE OF PAIN, SORROW AND THE FEELING OF WORTHLESSNESS I FELT. HE BROUGHT ME TO A PLACE OF PURE UNINTERRUPTED PEACE, THAT NO HURTFUL WORDS OR BRUTALITY COULD INVADE. I'D LISTEN TO HIM AND PIECES OF THE LONG LOST WOMAN I USE TO BE, WOULD RETURN, SUDDENLY I WAS SEXY, BEAUTIFUL, YOUNG, FEMININE, STRONG, I HAD MY SWAGG BACK..... IT WAS INCREDIBLE,TREY'S VOICE WAS LOUDER THAN THIS MAN WHO WANTED TO SEE ME BROKEN. I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE WHAT WAS HAPPENING, BUT I WAS BREAKING FREE AND TREY WAS MY SLEDGE HAMMER.....EVERY TIME I PUT ON ONE OF HIS CDS, MY HEART WOULD HEAL A LITTLE, I'D FIND MYSELF SWAYING TO THE MUSIC AND THE PROCESS WOULD BEGIN. LIKE MOST WOMEN I'VE FANTASIZED ABOUT MEETING MR. SONGZ,BUT GOD WILLING, IT COULD NOT BE AS THE PERSON I HAD BECOME, I ASKED MYSELF IF YOU REALLY DID MEET THIS TALENTED, SMART, HANDSOME, "SIMPLY AMAZING" MAN, IS THIS REALLY THE WOMAN YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU DO? NEEDLESS TO SAY THE ANSWER WAS A TEARY EYED AND SHAMEFUL NO,I WAS A VICTIM OF MY OWN MAKING......BECAUSE JUST AS EASILY AS I COULD ESCAPE INTO HIS VOICE AND MUSIC AS HE SANG TO ME, I COULD SIMPLY WALK AWAY...... AND TRULY CLAIM THE WOMAN I USE TO BE, THE KIND OF WOMAN I BELIEVE TREY WOULD WANT, HELL I COULD DO BETTER THAN THAT EVEN, I COULD BE LIMITLESS...... I NEVER THOUGHT THAT SOMEBODY I NEVER MET COULD HAVE SUCH A PROFOUND EFFECT ON MY LIFE. TREY SONGZ TRULY SAVED ME, NOT FROM THIS MAN, BUT FROM MYSELF..... I REALIZED THE REASON HE WAS ABLE ACCOMPLISH THIS, WAS BECAUSE LISTENING TO HIM MADE ME FEEL, AND STILL REMINDS ME TODAY, THAT I'M SPECIAL. THE KIND OF EFFORT AND DEDICATION THAT MUST GO INTO JUST ONE OF HIS SONGS, TO CONVEY THAT FEELING TO ME AND EVERY OTHER WOMAN WHO LISTENS TO HIS MUSIC; MUST BE INCREDIBLE. HE POURS ALL OF HIMSELF INTO HIS MUSIC, AND AS A RESULT I FEEL HE IS POURING ALL OF HIMSELF INTO ME, REJUVENATING ME; AND IN EFFECT BRINGING ME BACK TO LIFE. SO EVEN THOUGH I KNOW HE WILL PROBABLY NEVER READ THIS, I WANT SO MUCH TO SAY THANK YOU TREY FOR SAVING MY LIFE. I'M FOREVER CHANGED BECAUSE OF YOU.......I AM LIMITLESS.... GOD BLESS YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS

Forum category: 

shop