Skip directly to content

would u marry Trey Songz for fame,money or cause he has everything u want in a man

Community

• would u marry Trey Songz for fame,money or cause he has everything u want in a man
    July 02, 2010

TALK THE TRUTH LADIES,I WOULD DO IT CAUSE HE IS THE BEST AND HE HAS EVERYTHING I WANT IN MAN AND I LOVE HIM.

lydia samuels's picture
on Jul 2, 2010 - 06:52PM

TALK THE TRUTH LADIES,I WOULD DO IT CAUSE HE IS THE BEST AND HE HAS EVERYTHING I WANT IN MAN AND I LOVE HIM.

Forum category: 
Treyrosa's picture

For me.even if Trey songz was not rich i will still go ahead and marry him because he has everything other man have.i will not marry him for his money buh will for who he is.and i m proud of him.and will continue to love his songz.and will support him..no matter what.Love you Trey.

SakahV's picture

To be honest i will marry him because he has everything i want in a man #nuffsaid

hecate3's picture

@numba1hon for starters i would like to say sorry i am late replying back on your last comment to me. my computer has been out of commision for about a year and a half. so enough with the chit chat on to what i had to say. first off you were right i had no right saying that gold diggin is a acceptable habit or way to lead anybodys life. i did mention this discussion to my parents at the time,and my father disagreed with me he told me that marriage is more than business and that the fundamental part of marriage is love. i guess thats what makes the business part so sweet. as for my negative comment about trey songz i was wrong it is obvious he is definitly capable of true love hence the song fumble it is obvious he has met his twinflame. ( what is a twinflame? it is a great universal love it is more than a soul connection it is the other half of your soul or spirit you can only have one twinflame. for those interested in the twinflame relationship google it.) i know thats a lot information but i am a scorpio so i have always been interested in the (occult)meaning knowledge of the hidden.

Trey's Locket - Paula's picture

If Trey wasn't famous at all. I would still fancy him and find him sexy as hell. I would love to get to know more about him but I would be shy lol. I would never EVER marry him for the fame. I wish in another generation they would be a new Trey Songz lookalike and I wish that "Trey" wouldn't be famous, just a regular guy I would defo marry him tho lol. But then again Trey has an amazinggg personality asides looks. He has got it all and whoever her dates him will be very privileged.

mrz_neverson_22's picture

to be honest i would marry him because he is everything i would want in a man. plus because for him to ask me to marry him we would have to love eachother!!!!

lisaleigh30's picture

@Numba1Hon.
I don't want the man Trey Songz becuz he does alot of compromising as an artist to satisfy fans. But the man Tremaine seems funny and Godfearing. Tremaine also seems extremely responsible and willing to work hard to get what he wants but not willing to lower his standards to satisfy.
Plus tha fact his lips and pants size helps me to fantasize! I'm just saying!

JesusIsMySavior's picture

You're crazy! LOL @Numba1Hon

Numba1Hon's picture

Please don't let Trey go to Utah. What is going to be next?

Numba1Hon's picture

@Mrs Songz /Neverson
Yeah I know it was close but something needed to be said. By the way….when was the wedding and whose baby is that on your profile?

@Ms Matara and @JIMS What’s next? Every time Trey goes on tours he learns something new. He’s back and now he’s practicing polygamy.
@Mrs Songz /Neverson’s profile says she’s been married to Trey for 3 years and a baby is on her profile. Another Mrs. Neverson was in here boasting the other day. I didn’t see any fighting though YET, LOL. These Kids. I don’t blame them though.

@Ms Matara Don’t worry. I know what to do if your concerns about Trey are related to hardness, volume, length, depth, area/location, force, bodies, rotation, orientation or motion. Select any choice or use any combination to describe each concern and I will post my best advice on your profile. No other details PLEASE because Mrs. Neverson is watching.

@JIMS With a name like that I don’t think you want help. Besides that Trey might like that and make an exception. Feel free to see how many nosey people come to Ms Matara’s profile after I provide help. ; )

I hope you all have a sense of humour and a good night.

@Ms Matara : All the women would take some getting use to. I’m lame too so I know I’m not his type. LOL

Ms Matara's picture

He spoke on his sexual experiences and yes I am a lame. Lol

Ms Matara's picture

Now I watchd sm footage frm a few yrs ago and I am not sure if I am enuff for him. Pls dnt flag me.

Ms Matara's picture

Wd I? Yes if he has all of the things Im lookn for bt no since he is famous. Too many chicksto deal with. I love Trey a lot but all of the women not sure if I cld deal with it.

No flagging from me. :)

:) @mrs songz /Neverson

MRS WEST's picture

NOW THIS IS THE TRUTH i like people like trey so i probably would date him but i dont take **** from anyone so if he gave me **** i would end it i wouldnt care about the cash or fame I CARE ABOUT MY HAPPINESS no matter who you are or think u r so i wouldnt let him stand in the way of it (PLS DONT FLAG ME :):)

MRS WEST's picture

@JIMS I GET U its cool I NOW FEEL THE SAME WAY

@mrs songz /Neverson

I love me some Trey and I defend him to the best of my ability, but after a while I think it becomes fruitless to go back and forth with another person about him. So for my own sanity no he isn’t worth fighting or rather bickering about. :)

TEETIMME's picture

Well, this is an interesting convo! *clears throat* The question is would I marry TREY SONGZ for fame, NO (Id rather not be in the spot light, Im a very private person), money NO (I can make my own money), or cause he has everything u want in a man, NO. Why? Because I dont know if TREY SONGZ has everything I want in a man! Now TREMAINE MAY have everything I want in a man, but I dont know that yet either. Soooooo, Id have to get to know TREY SONGZ better, and just get to know TREMAINE! Becoming friends would be the most important thing to me at this point, not marrying a person I truly dont know. Once we became friends, got to know each other, then I could TRULY answer the last question because he MAY NOT have "everything I want in a man"! ;)

MRS WEST's picture

@JIMS trey is worth fightin bout to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont u love trey???????

MRS WEST's picture

@numa1hon no disrespect or hard feelings but damn girl you got a lot to say suprised u aint fightin YET

Numba1Hon's picture

Yes. I hear you @LisaLeigh I wish you would explain more because it sounds interesting. YOu have no argument from me.

lisaleigh30's picture

I like this blog, just actually paid attention to it.
I''m weird I'm not the relationship type but I would marry Tremaine becuz he is everything I need to be satisfied by a man but he probably wouldn't be "Trey Songz" at the time I would do it if you get me.

Numba1Hon's picture

TREY and Anyone interested: Read “How to Spot a Gold Digger” in WikiHow.

Numba1Hon's picture

@Hecate)0(
The thread starter is essentially asking would you be a gold digger? You said yes, then essentially no, and now yes again. I WAS redundant because I want impressionable young ladies on the boards to use some discernment and have a clear understanding of this whole topic. Some fans are 10 through 16 and might think what you are stating is cool and what they should emulate. Your mother and father are not relevant here because these kids don’t know them. (And one can never be too sure anyway what someone knows about other people's feelings or actions.) So I am speaking what I know and any intelligent person can observe, and I am not being pretentious to impress anybody. You said your parents love each other. Do you think they love each other mainly because of the money, fame or fortune or because they love one another’s good characteristics and qualities and are enjoying their success in a working partnership as a result of them? If they love and respect each other and they are working together towards common goals, then they are not gold diggers and I don’t believe they taught you that. A gold digger is a parasite. In your haste to show that financial responsibility and capability are important factors in a marriage, I believe you unintentionally obscured the goodness of the opposing value and are presenting yourself in a manner that indicates you truly do not know what you believe yourself. Also, if you believe you can control what another person is going to put into a marriage because YOU know what makes a marriage work, you are dreaming too. A mature marriage is different from a young marriage so I don’t even think a young person should start a marriage basing it on what their parent’s marriage has evolved into because you will lose some of the joy. But it helps with understanding what you may expect down the line and is good to know if the parents have a good working marriage.

Numba1Hon's picture

@MRS SONGZ/NEVERSON Don't worry. This is still a discussion. I am not fighting anybody.

@Hecate)0(
Trey Songz has millions of fans all over the world that know his abundance of good qualities and love him for them. So we let the haters do their job and ignore them.

I hope no fighting takes place. Trey isn't worth fighting about. Let's keep it civil. Whether you think Trey is an A$$hole or not that's on you.

MRS WEST's picture

I SENSE A FIGHT COMMIN ALONG BETWEEN @HECATE)0( AND @NUMBA1HON LADIES PLS DONT START FIGHTIN ITS JUST A DISCUSSION

hecate3's picture

@numba1hon
it seems to me that you are being redundant, as i mentioned before i know what it takes to have a good marriage. as for the subject on trey songz he is most definitely not what i look for in a compatible mate for myself ( i tend not to get along with assholes). so lets definitely take him out of the equation.as for being a gold digger i am most definitely that always searching for gold. i think i owe it to myself to have nothing but the cream of the crop.

red-red's picture

i would MARRY trey songz beacuse he is everything i want in a MAN.. April(momma) and Rose(grand-mother) have raised you well to become the PERSON/MAN/ARTIST you are today... we are so Thankful to have you in this WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
Red-red

Pages

shop