Skip directly to content

XL Center in Hartford, CT on December 18, 2010 Guestbook

Community

• XL Center in Hartford, CT on December 18, 2010 Guestbook
    November 04, 2010

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

Trey's Angels Team's picture
on Nov 4, 2010 - 02:06PM

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

felicia25@hotmail.com's picture

i went to the show it was the best show i have ever been to he is amazing person i was wearing my treyangels shirt and he made sure he made a shot out to his angels and i was so happy that he seen me there @angelfortrey

shan42478's picture

Had such a great time at the show! I made a sign just for trey and they wouldn't let me bring it in :( ! I took pictures to send in to the Ultimate Angels contest, got to my seat and didn't have any service...SMH! Guess it just wasn't meant to be that day! But I must say my sign was fly! @Shan42478

zenaida's picture

had sooooo much funnn. loved it such a great show. please follow me @zenaidaq love ya. & God Bless!

RoGuat23's picture

im soo excited about tonite's show !!! this will be my 4th time seein Trey this year alone !! He gets better and BETTER every time i see him ! He NEVER disappoints ! I LUV TREY !! @Roguat23

Tiffr0ckzz's picture

Mad excited to see Trey!!! its the only reason im goin to this concert cuz i dont really like usher and wuldnt care if i saw him since i seen him already but TREY

Mrs. Neverson DaringAngel's picture

Hey Angels I wanna meet up! This will be my first time in Connecticut and I wanna have fun! I'm coming all the way from Cincinnati, Ohio that's right 13,000 miles to see Trey for the 4th time this year! I'll be there all weekend so please hit me up @2prettybrowneye and or @TreyGasm.

GrownNSexy07's picture

I will be there coming from Long Island NY VIP. Status and all

@GrownNSexy07

felicia25@hotmail.com's picture

december 18th cant come fast enough i cant wait im so excited i have a 3hr ride but its worth it hope to see all the angels going. twitter name angelfortrey

Sexyfergieja's picture

i am going whooooooooooooooo hooooooo

I am travelling all the way to CT from NY to see trey via greyhound, booking a hotel room and everything- i have no company but i know imma have fun, i am on the floor and i hope i get to see my fellow angels...follow me @sexyfergieja

shop