Skip directly to content

Fumble - A Trey Songz Story (Part One)

• A nigga knew it was late just by the way I felt when I adjusted in my sleep. I tried to open my eyes, but it felt like they were glued shut. Fuck it. When I moved my head on around on the pillow, my shit felt heavy like a bowling ball. Another night of being the fuckin man I thought. I was just trying to get comfortable. Knowing me, I most likely had to be somewhere when the sun came up. I adjusted myself again for my leg to slip off the edge. The fuck, can’t get comfortable for shit. It wasn’t until I open my eyes that I realized that I did it again. The surrounding was unfamiliar to me and I was on yet another couch that I did not recognize. I looked around the dimly lit room to see if at least one thing was memorable, but my soon to be hangover stopped me from thinking clear. I know I’m not home where I should be, but the question is where did I end up? Fuck Trey… you trippin I told myself.

In mid thought, she entered the room I was occupying wearing nothing but a pair of lace panties. I knew they had to be Vickie’s. I’ve seen so many from the 2013 collection so far that I just knew I was right. She sat on the edge of the couch I was laying on and I see why I chose her to be my victim for the night. It could have been anything really cause she was bad as shit, but I know it had to be the eyes that made her my prey. Hazel eyes were always my weakness. It’s funny cause that’s all I can focus on even in my drunken state even though her perky titties are damn near touching my face.

“You okay?” she asked me. And even her voice made my dick firm. Now I really know why I chose her, God damn she sexy. “I’m good”, I lied only thinking about how good she must have felt. “What time is it?” was the only question I could muster. She just shrugged her shoulders like she didn’t know or care and stared at me with them beautiful eyes. For some reason, that irritated me. The fuck was she staring at me like that for? Yea, I’m Trey, but she was looking at me different than all the rest. The fact that I’m here and she was naked, I’m sure I already accomplished whatever mission the alcohol in my system sent me on. It had to have been good cause baby was looking at a nigga like she was in love. It really wasn’t like that though. As bad as she was, she was only my flavor for the night… unfortunately, she didn’t know it yet.

Normally, I would have gathered my shit by now, but a nigga didn’t know where he was, what time it was, and I knew for a fact I couldn’t drive. So I did me. “Come lay down.” I said pulling her half naked body on top of me and whatever her name was, did as she was told. I drifted back to sleep until morning.

THE NEXT MORNING

When I woke up this time, I could see my surroundings a lot easier but I woke up alone. Where was the girl with the eyes? I asked myself. A part of me was anxious to find her, but another part of me just wanted my shit so I can leave. I started to look around for my cell phone and shoes, but I could not find it. The room was clean as shit. “Yooo” I called out hoping baby would come in here and take my shit out of hiding. I didn’t need a groupie going through my personals. I checked my cargos shorts pockets to make sure I had my wallet. You never know what a groupie would do if she got a hold of anything valuable from a celebrity. And just cause she was fine as all hell did not make her any different. My pockets were empty and I became nervous.

“Yooo, where you at baby”, I said again this time getting up from the couch walking around to see if I could find her. Why the fuck would she leave me here? I thought, but then I realized I shouldn’t have been there to begin with. I gotta get out of here I thought again. Where was she at? I started to get paranoid when I looked at the clock on the wall and knew it was after 10:00am. I knew that somebody had to be looking for me for something by now. I don’t know what I have planned, but I know I have work. I really didn’t have time for this shit. Imma bounce I told myself. Bare foot and all. I walked to the door ready to leave when I heard her call my name. She sounded so sexy that I didn’t even turn around thinking that I wouldn’t be able to stop myself from going back for more of her.
    “Where you going?” she asked me seductively, but this time I could feel her presence right behind me. I turned around to face her sexiness. She was right. I mean RIGHT. Beautiful green eyes, smooth caramel skin, thickness in all the right places and an ass that sat out like Tahiry, and them fuckin EYES! She had my sneakers, cell phone and wallet in her hand and now she was just in some tights and a crop top shirt. “You’re gonna need this.” She told me smiling and handing over my property. Then she stood up on her tip toes and pressed her soft lips on mine. Damn she smells good I thought and without responding to her kiss or saying thank you for my belongings, I turned and walked out the door.

“Thank you Trey,” she told me with half of her body out of the doorway, watching me down the hall. She still had this smirk on her face, but I had no idea what she was so happy about. Once I pushed the down button on the elevator, I dropped my sneakers to the floor to put them on. When the elevator got to my floor I hopped on pressed LL and leaned my back and head against the wall. I powered my phone on and once it was fully loaded, message after message after message popped up.

I felt a lump in my throat and sweat in my palms at that moment when I realized what I did. I fucked up… I fucked up bad!!! “SHIT!!!!” I cursed in the elevator creating an echo ten times louder than my voice. Message after message from Alexis loaded onto my phone, but before I could read one, another would show up. I called her cell phone number as I impatiently waited my exit from yet another hotel. Cheating was becoming a routine for me and although I loved my girl, something wouldn’t allow me to stop. I ain’t shit, I know… but I don’t have time beat myself up with guilt. I gotta make to my baby. DAMN!!!!!.

Fan talk
august_2nd's picture
on July 17, 2013 - 1:54pm
Forum category: 

A nigga knew it was late just by the way I felt when I adjusted in my sleep. I tried to open my eyes, but it felt like they were glued shut. Fuck it. When I moved my head on around on the pillow, my shit felt heavy like a bowling ball. Another night of being the fuckin man I thought. I was just trying to get comfortable. Knowing me, I most likely had to be somewhere when the sun came up. I adjusted myself again for my leg to slip off the edge. The fuck, can’t get comfortable for shit. It wasn’t until I open my eyes that I realized that I did it again. The surrounding was unfamiliar to me and I was on yet another couch that I did not recognize. I looked around the dimly lit room to see if at least one thing was memorable, but my soon to be hangover stopped me from thinking clear. I know I’m not home where I should be, but the question is where did I end up? Fuck Trey… you trippin I told myself.

In mid thought, she entered the room I was occupying wearing nothing but a pair of lace panties. I knew they had to be Vickie’s. I’ve seen so many from the 2013 collection so far that I just knew I was right. She sat on the edge of the couch I was laying on and I see why I chose her to be my victim for the night. It could have been anything really cause she was bad as shit, but I know it had to be the eyes that made her my prey. Hazel eyes were always my weakness. It’s funny cause that’s all I can focus on even in my drunken state even though her perky titties are damn near touching my face.

“You okay?” she asked me. And even her voice made my dick firm. Now I really know why I chose her, God damn she sexy. “I’m good”, I lied only thinking about how good she must have felt. “What time is it?” was the only question I could muster. She just shrugged her shoulders like she didn’t know or care and stared at me with them beautiful eyes. For some reason, that irritated me. The fuck was she staring at me like that for? Yea, I’m Trey, but she was looking at me different than all the rest. The fact that I’m here and she was naked, I’m sure I already accomplished whatever mission the alcohol in my system sent me on. It had to have been good cause baby was looking at a nigga like she was in love. It really wasn’t like that though. As bad as she was, she was only my flavor for the night… unfortunately, she didn’t know it yet.

Normally, I would have gathered my shit by now, but a nigga didn’t know where he was, what time it was, and I knew for a fact I couldn’t drive. So I did me. “Come lay down.” I said pulling her half naked body on top of me and whatever her name was, did as she was told. I drifted back to sleep until morning.

THE NEXT MORNING

When I woke up this time, I could see my surroundings a lot easier but I woke up alone. Where was the girl with the eyes? I asked myself. A part of me was anxious to find her, but another part of me just wanted my shit so I can leave. I started to look around for my cell phone and shoes, but I could not find it. The room was clean as shit. “Yooo” I called out hoping baby would come in here and take my shit out of hiding. I didn’t need a groupie going through my personals. I checked my cargos shorts pockets to make sure I had my wallet. You never know what a groupie would do if she got a hold of anything valuable from a celebrity. And just cause she was fine as all hell did not make her any different. My pockets were empty and I became nervous.

“Yooo, where you at baby”, I said again this time getting up from the couch walking around to see if I could find her. Why the fuck would she leave me here? I thought, but then I realized I shouldn’t have been there to begin with. I gotta get out of here I thought again. Where was she at? I started to get paranoid when I looked at the clock on the wall and knew it was after 10:00am. I knew that somebody had to be looking for me for something by now. I don’t know what I have planned, but I know I have work. I really didn’t have time for this shit. Imma bounce I told myself. Bare foot and all. I walked to the door ready to leave when I heard her call my name. She sounded so sexy that I didn’t even turn around thinking that I wouldn’t be able to stop myself from going back for more of her.
“Where you going?” she asked me seductively, but this time I could feel her presence right behind me. I turned around to face her sexiness. She was right. I mean RIGHT. Beautiful green eyes, smooth caramel skin, thickness in all the right places and an ass that sat out like Tahiry, and them fuckin EYES! She had my sneakers, cell phone and wallet in her hand and now she was just in some tights and a crop top shirt. “You’re gonna need this.” She told me smiling and handing over my property. Then she stood up on her tip toes and pressed her soft lips on mine. Damn she smells good I thought and without responding to her kiss or saying thank you for my belongings, I turned and walked out the door.

“Thank you Trey,” she told me with half of her body out of the doorway, watching me down the hall. She still had this smirk on her face, but I had no idea what she was so happy about. Once I pushed the down button on the elevator, I dropped my sneakers to the floor to put them on. When the elevator got to my floor I hopped on pressed LL and leaned my back and head against the wall. I powered my phone on and once it was fully loaded, message after message after message popped up.

I felt a lump in my throat and sweat in my palms at that moment when I realized what I did. I fucked up… I fucked up bad!!! “SHIT!!!!” I cursed in the elevator creating an echo ten times louder than my voice. Message after message from Alexis loaded onto my phone, but before I could read one, another would show up. I called her cell phone number as I impatiently waited my exit from yet another hotel. Cheating was becoming a routine for me and although I loved my girl, something wouldn’t allow me to stop. I ain’t shit, I know… but I don’t have time beat myself up with guilt. I gotta make to my baby. DAMN!!!!!.

JamRoC_4eVa's picture

I really like hun...same ol trey always cheating on his girl, I just hope alexis leave ur ass...

Da Shy Scorpio's picture

ok. thanks. im going 2 check it out in a min

august_2nd's picture

part 2 http://stimulatingstories.wordpress.com/category/fumble-a-trey-songz-story/fumble-part-2/

Da Shy Scorpio's picture

this was good. damn trey! how u steady cheating on ur girl and don't even know what shorty name is??? smh. oh well. next part please

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params
  • params
  • params