Skip directly to content

No More Trey's Angels Membership

Community

• No More Trey's Angels Membership
    April 17, 2013

Trey will be explaining this when we get 60K people to join TAN (Trey Angels Network) and he'll do a Ustream. I'll continue to support as I have been before I became a Trey's Angel, but I can't lie, I did like the exclusivity. :-)

Follow me on the TAN App lovelythang80 :-)

baronesspepsi@yahoo.com's picture
on Apr 17, 2013 - 06:06PM

Trey will be explaining this when we get 60K people to join TAN (Trey Angels Network) and he'll do a Ustream. I'll continue to support as I have been before I became a Trey's Angel, but I can't lie, I did like the exclusivity. :-)

Follow me on the TAN App lovelythang80 :-)

Forum category: 
TreysAngelPaige__'s picture

wtf ! so after my membership expires, i wont be able to renew it?

No, you won't be able to renew it. That's why he created TAN. You'll still be an Angel.

blamysmith's picture

Its all nice and great by meas I get nice needs from here in this way want to appreciate you on your skills to know more about card sand collections of it ,here are all for you,so must get it <a href="http://www.stockwellgreetings.com/">Greeting Card Companies and know</a> more about it.

Da Shy Scorpio's picture

oh wow. I can't wait 2 hear y he's no longer going to have the membership. I luv being a member

I believe it has something to do with some people not wanting to pay the $30 every year; and some not being able to pay the $30. *shoulder shrug*

Da Shy Scorpio's picture

Awwww ok. I don't mind paying it but I know times r hard 4 sum ppl so I can understand

shop